5 3

"Hmmm...." Minho yawns and wants to sit right up but his stomach hurts way to much. He suddenly feels a pair of arms around him to help him sit right up. He looks through the room but does not recognise it. Finally he looks at the person and it feels like his world falls in place again.

"Chan...?"

"Hello Minho"

"How? Where? Why? Why you...?"

"You ready for the whole story??" Chan asks and Minho just nods. "It started out weirdly, i saw a police car coming and it went your direction, my soft side made me turn around and go back, when i entered the venue i saw everyone in shock but my eyes went straight to you laying on Hyunjin's lap, unconscious, Jisung was being pulled away by your dad and his dad and a police man, Hyunjin and Felix explained me everything, like now really everything, i am still hurt, you are still hurt but knowing we have a second change was just enough for me to take care of you, im not mad at you, i promise but it broke me that you choose for him, i know im a softie but i promise you that Jisung cant do anything to me, especially now, but hey we're back together now... i get if you need time to think it through again but im ready for a second chance because im the one for you and i will give you your happy ending- are you crying??" Chan stops with talking his heart out as he sees Minho crying and it honestly makes him feel bad. He scoots over next to Minho and embraces him in a big hug.

"I-i promise t-that im crying happy t-tears"

"How happy tears...?"

"W-we're back together... the whole s-situation is over... J-Jisung is out of the picture a-and i just c-can't believe t-that i'm this l-lucky... Hyunjin w-was right.... Tae w-was right... Felix w-was right.... you all were r-right... im j-just stupid and s-scared..."

"Hey hey, you're not stupid and being scared is normal" Chan backs away for a bit and lifts Minho's face up so that they look at each other. He tucks a piece of hair behind Minho's ear and wipes the tears away. "We we're both being pressured, it felt wrong but right at the same time, i get you and i think you get me but we're so lucky that it all ended up like this, we just need to take time to let it all sink in and you need to rest because Jisung attacked you"

Minho just carefully listens to every word Chan says and just nods. Chan is right and he trusts his words. Minho out of habit looks at Chan's lips but then he realizes it and looks back up. Chan notices and gives Minho a quick kiss.

"Is that what you wanted??"

"Y-yeah"