2 3

"And there are the lovebirds~~ Did you two sleep good??" Jimin says as the couple walks into the newly made fitting and making room for the suits. They both nod but Jimin can sense that Minho is waiting for Chan to come. Chan quickly comes in after them and Minho's expression changes immediately. "I'm glad"

"How long will it take for you to measure us??"

"It will take up almost two hours, that happens when we don't want to make mistakes" Taehyung says as he guides them both to a lifted part in the room where they need to stand on to. 

"Ow i thought an hour, i only scheduled an hour so after an hour i need to go to my work" 

"Of course sir, then i'll measure you when you can but only in this week because we at least need three weeks to work on the suits" Taehyung says and Jisung just nods, making Taehyung roll his eyes lightly. Chan sees it and giggles lightly, only to catch everyones eyes. He quickly stops and gulps while sitting down.

Minho smiles lightly and stares at Chan, of course Jisung notices that so he wants to get Minho's attention. Jisung clears his throat and Minho looks at him.

"Babe, i forgot to tell you yesterday but next week i need to attend a business party and i need to take someone with me so i want you to come with me"

"Do i really need to?? I know i will have nothing to do there... because like i know Chan won't come then..." Minho says and Taehyung and Jimin both start to measure the couple. Chan silently listens and watches to the conversation.

"Chan can come if you want, i can make sure that he will be your bodyguard there but if i want us to be alone then he will let us alone, right Chan??"

"Yes of course sir!!!"

"Okay then that's all set up, it's on monday at 6pm so you better keep that spot closed for the party" Jisung says and Minho nods, while his thoughts starts to wander around because he knows he has nothing with business party's but Chan will be there so it will be okay, right??