4 1

"Urgh come on Minho, just walk next to me, are you like my bodyguard now???" Chan says as he stops walking, just to make Minho also stop walking. He turns around and gets over to Minho but Minho also turns around, crossing his arms. "Hmmmm i think i get it now, jealous behaviour~~"

Minho rolls his eyes and tries to walk past Chan but Chan wraps his arm around his waist and pulls him closer. Minho gulps and doesn't look into Chan's eyes, making Chan chuckle. Chan grabs Minho's chin and makes him look at him.

"Are you jealous??"

"Who says that."

"Your behaviour baby"

"Why would i be jealous?? We aren't even a thing"

"No let me correct you, we are a thing but we need to confirm it" Chan says with a grin and Minho totally falls for it. He slowly leans in and wants to kiss Minho but Minho turns his head so that Chan only kisses Minho's cheek.

"What was she doing there?? Who is Sana....??"

"See, you're jealous, i dont know, she said she was a friend of Jisung and that they needed to talk about something, look i know she touched my arm in a flirty way but i promise you that i only have my eyes on you, i'll never let someone steal me from you" Chan says and Minho pouts, making Chan kiss it. "I like you and you only"

"Okay... im sorry..."

"Hey hey, dont be sorry, i know i would feel the same way, now let's go before we're late"