2 4

"Yeah can i drop my arms?? They are starting to hurt~~~~" Minho whines and Taehyung stops measuring his arms. Minho drops his arms finally and smiles in satisfaction. Chan giggles while getting up and gets over to Minho, just to grab Minho's arms and to put them over his shoulders.

Minho's eyes widen a bit and looks straight into Chan's eyes, slowly holding his hands behind Chan's neck. He can feel a tingle in his stomach but he can't describe why or how. Chan this time does not start to heat up and that's weird because they're not the only ones here.

"What are you doing?"

"Your arms are hurting so you can rest them on my shoulders, great idea right??"

"Mhm yeah, i mean it's helping so thank you"

"No problem" Chan says and Taehyung grins softly. He gets over to Jimin and starts to whisper some stuff.

"Can't you see how much they like each other?"

"That again, i don't see it as strong as you baby" Jimin chuckles lightly and walks away from Taehyung but Taehyung just keeps on walking after him. "Stop following me"

"No!! Look at them, i know my cousin okay, i told you that Chan is his type, the type he described in college, they are meant for each other!"

But you know they can't be together" Jimin stops with putting the measure tape away and turns around to look into Taehyung's eyes. "Minho is in a difficult situation, i know but you know how his parents are... yes they'll probably will be okay if Minho maybe likes someone else but they arranged so much so Minho can't go with someone else, Jisung will be his husband and that's it"

"I just want him to be happy... he's happy now... Jisung won't do him good"

"You're just his supportive cousin... he has no choice so let it be... Chan is his bodyguard for a month, then he'll be gone sadly..."

"Ow you have no idea in how much i want to mess with everything, first i need to mess with your head to be on the same line like me!!" Taehyung proudly says and he pecks Jimin's cheek, doing like as if he heard nothing that Jimin just said.

"Weirdo"