1 0

"Taeeeee!!!!!!" Minho screams as he runs over to Taehyung and capturing him in a big hug. Taehyung giggles and hugs him back while patting his head. Minho sees Jimin too and pulls him into the hug and of course Jimin hugs back. "I missed you two so much!!"

"We missed you too, so much" Taehyung says and backs away a bit to finally look Minho straight into the eyes. His smile keeps on getting bigger and bigger, making Minho also smile. "Look at youuuuu, you've really grown up!!"

"He's not your small boy anymore babe" Jimin says and Taehyung starts to pout while squishing Minho's face. Jimin chuckles and make Taehyung let him go. "You heard me"

"Well im sorry okay, i've seen him grow up and now he's getting married, let me be an emotional cousin"

"But also the best cousin who i look up to veryyyyyy much and-"

"Minho who are they??" Chan says as he walks over to them. Minho turns around with a smile and pulls Chan towards them. "Wha-"

"Taehyung is my cousin and Jimin is his husband so also my cousin, they are the coolest people ever!! They are gonna make my suit"

"Ahh then it's okay, nice to meet you, im Bang Chan, Minho's bodyguard" Chan says and bows towards the couple. Taehyung's eyes seem to have fire in them and Minho looks at him with a frown.

"It's nice to meet you too Chan"

"It's nice to mee you too Chan, promise me you'll never hurt my little cousin or else im gonna-"

"I-i promise i won't hurt him... im his bodyguard, why would i hurt him??"

"You never know. Okay back to normal, we'll go to our room now" Taehyung grabs his bag and walks away, making Jimin sigh. He also grabs his bag and follows Taehyung.

"Im so sorry... Taehyung really treats me like his brother so he's protective, even more than my real brother" Minho says and nervously smiles. He then feels a hand tap on his shoulder as sign of don't worry.

"It's okay, i get it, im new so he needs to trust me"