3 2

"Jisung i need to talk to you." Jinyoung walks up to him and drags him away from the people he was talking to. Jisung just lets him do it until he suddenly notices how Jinyoung starts to hold him tighter.

"Jinyoung what's wrong-"

"I'm about to be very serious" Jinyoung stops with walking as they get into an empty room. He does not Jisung go and looks straight into his eyes. "I think you're gonna lose Minho"

"What do you mean by that?? You did what i told you right??"

"I did but mister bodyguard came earlier than i thought. I messed around with Minho and wanted to kiss him... but that bodyguard came way too soon, did you really think it would work when he has an bodyguard after his ass?! Be happy you paid me because otherwise i would've not did it"

"You should've tried harder!!" Jisung yells and yanks his arm out of Jinyoung's grip. Jinyoung's eyes widen out of shock but then he sighs.

"How could i try harder if they like each other?? Bodyguard finally confessed his feelings so Minho is all his now, especially because they kissed. You thought that me messing with him would lead him to you?? To remind him that stuff would happen if he cancels the wedding? Grow up Jisung and don't let that boy suffer."

"You know i like messing around... and he did confess and kiss?? This early... that's even more fun~ I just need Minho to realize that i'm the only best option for him, i'll destroy Chan all by myself."

"You're crazy Jisung"