Discovery

Barbie's POV

We rushed out of the prison cell and right after I could hear the sound of an alarm.

"Oh no....I forgot to tell you that breaking out of that place was going to trigger that," Seth....Well Blake said.

"Great," I muttered, "This keeps on getting better and better.

Right as we rushed out of there I could see some henchmen running towards the ground floor.

"Should we be concerned?" Ken asked.

"I guess....he will probably realize that we escaped. So let's get this over with already," I replied.

"Need a hand?"
I turned around to see Patricia.

"Definitely," I smiled.

Then I turned to Blake.
"Alright kid...show us the way."

We went to where the elevators were and took down a couple of guards that were stationed by it.

Once we reached the higher floors, Blake led us to another lockup that was just a few doors away from the command center.

We had to sneak around some guards again but we eventually made it.

“They should be in there.” Blake points out to the metal door infront of them.

"How should we unlock this thing?" I asked.

"Don't worry....I got your back," Patricia winked at me.

Then she placed a device on the door.
"This new tech can unlock any door. With this we can free everyone with no problem."

Right then the device beeped with green light and the door was opened.

We quickly rushed inside.

The door led us to a dark tunnel.

"Jesus Christ! This man really thinks it's a good idea to lock an entire family with little kids in this place? WHAT WAS HE THINKING?" Patricia hissed.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Let's just get this over with."

"Who's there?"
A voice asked which I recognized very well.

"Dad?" I called.

I quickly turned on my flashlight.

"Patricia....quick. Do your thing," I said.

She quickly placed the devices there.

"Honey....what are you doing here?" mom asked worriedly.

"I'm here to get everyone out," I smiled.

"Phew....thank goodness you're alright," I turned around to see Brooklyn.

I quickly hugged her.
"I'm glad you're all alright. Let's now get out of here."

"And next time....if you want to become a spy, giving a heads up is a good thing," Skipper commented sarcastically.

"Speaking of that....," mom said as she gave me a cold glare, "You have a lot to explain. And you're so grounded young lady."

I sighed. "Can we talk about this later?"

"She's right. Let's get out of here first....we'll talk about this later," dad replied.

"Alright. Blake, is there any shortcut to get out of here faster?" I asked.

He nodded. "There's an emergency exit. I'll show you the way."

As we were about to get out I started to have a weird feeling.