Disclaimer

Hey guys! I'm here with you with another story.

Before that....This story is inspired by the amazing author, WriterInDaHouse, who came up with the first version of the story.

Unfortunately for some reasons she couldn't continue the story and it was cancelled.

Then I came up with the 2019 version which is on Barbie Amino if you're interested to read it.

And quiet recently I came up with the 2022 version for the story.
And a special thanks and shout-out to hal_kgreen, my dear friend who helped me with this. As a matter of fact, if this story is even here, it's all thanks to Haley. And this story isn't just mine....it's a result of me and Haley roleplaying this story....

Even though Haley had been through a lot recently, she had not given up the process. Thank you so much, Haley. If this story gets a sequel, I'll be more than happy to continue it with you. You're an awesome person, an awesome friend, an awesome writer, an awesome teammate and partner to work with.

I really am looking forward to the next stories we'll be writing together.

Alright.....with all of that out of the way.... let's get down on the story.
Hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment on this story. It means a lot. 😉