Complications

Barbie's POV

I stared at Patricia in shock.

"Isn't it obvious?" Her eyes gleamed as she smirked. "I'm undercover. I was sent by Ms. Z to investigate this weapons dealer."

"What's the reason?" I asked.

"Oh you didn't know? The I3 got bombed last night."

I choked on air.
"It what?!?! Is everyone okay?!"

"Yes, yes. All is accounted for." Patricia reassured. "But that's why I'm here. Lazlo analyzed the bomb and it only pointed to this merchant, Paul Lee. He's a renowned around the black market and a lot of thugs buy his 'merchandise'."

I was stunned.

"So this Paul Lee is here?" I asked.

She nodded.
"As a matter of fact he is meeting one of his customers today at this restaurant," she replied, "My suspicion is that his customer is that red haired woman....you know the one you were spying on."

"That's Marlo. Ken's ex boss. She lost her job because....well she was taking advantage of rare dolphins," I stated.

"And let me guess....you were the one who busted her," Patricia joked.

I rolled my eyes.
"Also I think she and some other people who I don't know are responsible for kidnapping my entire family," I continued.

Her jaw was dropped.
"Furreaking what?!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes again.
"Oh I forgot you really like cat puns," I sighed, "But this is not all of it. Whoever was on the phone with me literally revealed me Renee and Teresa in front of all my friends."

Patricia whistled.
"Ms. Z won't like this one bit. Don't worry....I can purray that you go to heavens if you get killed by her," she teased as I glared at her.

"You're not helping even one bit!" I said as I crossed my arms.

She chuckled. "Alright alright! Let's go! We can't lose the suspect."

I nodded. "Yeah but before that I'm going to inform others about what I've found out."

I tapped my earpiece. "Come in, Renee? Teresa?"

"We're here Barbie." They reply simultaneously.

"Guess who I ran into."

I leaned my ear closer to Patricia so she could be heard.

"Sup, super-spies."

Renee gasped. "Patricia?!"

"She's there?" Teresa said next.

"Yeah. She's here on a mission that could possibly be connected to our own. And what's more, I saw an old enemy of ours buying some supplies."

"Who are you talking about?" Teresa asked.

"Marlo...Ken's ex boss," I replied, "When I was spying on her, I realized that she knows about us being spies....how or why I don't know," I replied.

"Also about that ship...Renee claimed it looks familiar and it really was. The ship looks like the one Pearlman used to have," Teresa said as I gasped.

"Well....I guess we gotta go," I said, "Keep us updated on the situation."

Then me and Patricia headed out of the bathroom and once we were out there we saw Marlo wasn't alone and was talking to a middle aged man.
"That's Paul Lee," Patricia whispered to me, "And thankfully we can overhear their conversation thanks to a bug I placed right beneath the table."