Chapter 37 - All out War.

(Streets of New York city , America - 10 minutes after dark aether & Reich invasion)

(Cinematic POV)

(Music starts)

🎶Stars shining bright above you. Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you". Birds singing in the sycamore tree. Dream a little dream of me. 🎶

The black screen immediately fades away to show the war torn streets of New York where MTF soldiers of Hammer Down and the dark aether & Reich forces battling against each other. The buildings of the city were either broken , on fire or crumbling due to the constant barrage of canon & artillery fire from the invaders. The camera then changed angles to show an MTF soldier lying on the ground and then he wakes up and one of the MTF soldiers battling in the streets gets the soldier back up on his feet. The MTF soldier looked around in shock and horror at the batlle raging around him. This MTF soldier was just a rookie who had only joined the foundation for 6 months and only dealt with minor safe class SCP's.....something of this scale however was not something he expected.

MTF rookie soldier: Oh god.

🎶Say "Night-ie night" and kiss me. Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone and blue as can be.🎶

The rookie soldier looks around himself and the camera shifted to show a Reich soldier punching an MTF soldier in the face and making him fall to the ground and then another MTF soldier came out of nowhere and whacked him in the head with a brick and he collapsed on the ground. Then the MTF soldier who hit the reich soldier got pinned to the ground by a dark aether zombie and the zombie bites down his neck and ripping it open. Then the camera angle shifts again to show a super soldat grab an MTF soldier by the head and crushed his head like a watermelon with his metal hands and then the super soldat got his head blasted by a MTF soldier who used a grenade launcher but then a Reich soldier holding an assault rifle with bayonet attachment charged towards the MTF soldier with the grenade launcher and tried to stab him in the heart but instead missed and stabbed his left hand and the MTF soldier screamed in pain. The camera shifted again to show a Panzerhund burning down an MTF humvee with it's mouth flamethrower and then jumps over it and then pounced on a a nearby MTF soldier and started ripping him apart. The rookie MTF soldier then heard a yell behind and saw a Reich soldier bayonet charge towards him but the rookie quickly side steps to the right and dodged the attack and quickly brings out his combat knife and stabbed the reich soldier in the neck and then his abdomen and kicked him to the ground and he went limp.

🎶Dream a little dream of me.🎶

(Music stops)

The music immediately stops and was replaced with the sounds of gunfire , yells , explosions and both forces killing each other with the camera angle then shifting to a MTF soldier then pinning a Reich soldier to the ground and punching his face repeatedly and then the camera angle then changed to show the terrified face of the rookie has he picked up his weapon from the ground has the sound of battle echoed the streets with his comrades fighting the invading forces from another universe. Then the screen went black. Then a text written in white color appeared on the black screen.

In the year 202X of the SCP universe , two forces from two different universes invaded it's world and unleashed war on two sides of the planet making it one of the biggest conflicts or XK class scenario the SCP Foundation had ever faced. Much bigger then the Vegas incident.