Chapter 33 - A Real Friggin Vampires world & Another New Enemy.

(Abandoned small building , London , England , Year:1999 , Hellsing universe - 8:10 PM)

(Rodeo's POV)

(Note: Some of the dialogues & fights in the Hellsing Arc chapters that are gonna be made will be changed somewhat due to Rodeo's and his allies involvement in them . Again Hellsing and the anime don't belong to me. They belong to their respective owners.)

So how's it going ? It's me Rodeo the guy who has become the stand Killer Queen....but you already know that. So after Operation Snow Breaker went left and right and me getting yeeted to the Resident Evil universe by SCP-507 & making unlikely allies there with it's villains , G-man visiting me , the dark aether zombies & The Forsaken trying to invade and us stopping him and getting yeeted into a new universe.....and now here we are standing in front of a real friggin vampire ready to obliterate us without hesitation and mercy.....or a bit of both. I've seen the anime and the abridged and I know what Alucard is capable of and I don't want to risk an all out brawl......I just need to defuse this situation........somehow.

Alucard: Who are you all exactly ? *he asked us with the smile on his face still there.*

Karl: And you think we're gonna answer that for you buddy ?

Rodeo: Karl no need to argue.....with him. *I said in a tensed state.*

Of course I'm tensed ! Karl can be.....rude with some people but I don't want Alucard to be one of those people.......because he's frigging Alucard & I don't want a fight with him ! That's why ! I've faced scps. I've faced factions in the scp world. I've faced humans who have become a stand and stand users. I've faced a cosmic monster with a zombie army.........but Alucard is different. His abilities aren't a joke and not to be underestimated and Alucard's view on monsters is also something that needs to be considered.......We're monsters in his eyes and he will kill us because we are monsters.

Alucard: I will ask once again.....who are you all ?

Karl: *brought out his hammer* How about .....

But I quickly cut karl off from speaking further and got in front of Alucard and sayed.

Rodeo: *bowed in front of him* WE ARE FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION , SIR !

Alucard: 😐...........What ?

Karl: Kid why the hell....

Rodeo: SHUT IT , KARL !

Karl: ಠ_ಠ

Yes I am bowing down in front of the great Alucard. Now look I have explosions and the rest have their powers but Alucard is something we can't take out easily even with a combined effort and I don't want any civilians getting caught in the crossfire of our fight and draw unwanted attention from other organizations in this universe.

Alucard: What do you mean by another dimension ? It sounds sci-fi.

Rodeo: *looked at him* Do you believe in the multiverse theory ?

I noticed Alucard now was looking at me curiously with a raised eyebrow. I'm not sure if he's gonna get bored from my explanation and decided to kill us anyway.....I have no idea.....but words might be my best option in this case and in our survival as well.

Alucard: Well it's a theory scientists talk about a lot these days and is a part of many science fiction books.....it's basically the idea of many worlds existing in space and time and having parallel or alternate versions of itself.......but that still doesn't answer my question on who you all are exactly.