Chapter 22 - Escalation.

(GOC facility , Somewhere in America - 7:00 PM)
(Third person POV)

P.A system: INTRUDER ALERT !!! AN UNKNOWN ENEMY HAS ENTERED THE FACILITY!!!

GOC soldier 1: An intruder has entered the facility?!!! Dear God!

The GOC soldier immediately took a shotgun and left the room and heads down the stairs and ran down the hallway.

P.A system: PROTECT THE DOCUMENTS!!!

GOC soldier 1: Protect the Documents.

GOC soldier 1 made a right turn and saw another GOC soldier who was trying to open the door to the room , where the documents were.

GOC soldier 2: Little help here.

GOC soldier 1 approaches him and pushes him away from the door and starts typing the password for the door.

GOC soldier 1: Damn it. I forgot the password.

GOC soldier 2: Come on man. We need to get in there.

Then another GOC soldier came running towards them and the door with a Minigun while yelling.

GOC soldier 3: INNNNNNCOOOOOOMIIIIIINNNGG!!!

The GOC soldier 3 uses the Minigun like a battering ram and breaks down the door and enters the room along with the other two GOC soldier's as well. The three soldier's look around the room , but saw that nothing has been moved nor have the file cabinets been moved and nothing was taken.

GOC soldier 1: Everything is clear , boys.

GOC soldier 3: And I was expecting some action.

GOC soldier 2: Tough luck man.

GOC soldier 4: Ahem.

The three soldier's turned around and saw a GOC soldier carrying a body of his fallen comrade on his arms.

GOC soldier 4: Gentlemen.

[ Meet the Knight. ]

GOC soldier 4: So have any of you saw a knight roaming around here?

GOC soldier 1: Nope.

GOC soldier 2: Nah.

GOC soldier 3: No.

GOC soldier 4: No , huh ? Then we still have a problem.

GOC soldier 4 places the body on the table that was in the room. The body was that of a GOC soldier , but he had a knife stuck on his back.

 The body was that of a GOC soldier , but he had a knife stuck on his back

GOC soldier 1: What happened to him ?

GOC soldier 4: He was on guard duty on the rooftop and when I reached him , he was already dead. And the one responsible is the one who owns this knife. He is the Knight. *He said pointing to the knife on the dead soldier's back.*