Bucky Barnes x Reader - 27

There was a meeting and you had the job of informing everyone since Stark was currently updating Jarvis.

You had just about told everyone when you came to Bucky Barnes' room.

You knocked on the door and shouted.

"Bucky we have a meeting!" You heard something along the lines of 'be down in a minute' so you went to the meeting room and everyone was there.

"Where's metal arm" Tony asked.

"Still upstairs said he'd be down in a minute" you replied.

"Okay, we'll wait a little" Tony said giving you freedom to go on your phones, talk and play with your powers, 5 minutes pass then 10 minutes pass and eventually Tony asked.

"Y/n can you please go get metal arm."

"Yea, yea I'll go get him" you said rolling your eyes.

You went upstairs and knocked on Bucky's door again.

"Buck meeting!" You yelled out to him this time you go no response so you knocked still no response so you opened the door and walked in to see Bucky Barnes butt-ass naked.

"Ah! What the fuck!" You screamed looking away.

"Oh please! It's not like you've never seen a dick before" Bucky said waving you off while rolling his eyes.

"Doesn't mean I want to see to see your dick!" You shouted, Bucky then walked to you and pushed you against the wall.

"Really you sure about that doll, are you sure if I lift up this dress and run my fingers over your panties that you won't be wet" he asked with cockiness in his voice while walking towards you.

He lifted up your dress and ran his fingers over your panties just like he said he would, you whipered.

"Look at that doll looks like I was right your fucking soaked" Bucky says still rubbing his fingers over you panty covered pussy.

You bucked your hips towards him.

"Ohh someone's eager" Bucky teased.

"Please Bucky" you begged wanting him to do something more.

Bucky then moved your panties aside and starting rubbing your clit and you moaned.

"You like that doll" Bucky asked.

You nodded and moaned, you than grabbed his wrist and shoved his fingers into you.

"Stop being such a fucking tease and fuck me already Barnes" you whined when he took his fingers away but he quickly shoved his cock into you.

You moaned loudly thank god these rooms were sound proof, you rocked your hips.

"That feel good doll" Bucky asked while speeding up his hard thrusts you just moaned louder.

"I'm gonna cum Buck, I'm gonna fucking cum" you moaned.

"Cum babydoll cum" Bucky said still using the same fast and hard pace, came all your him.

"Good girl, your such a good fucking girl" Bucky said while pulling out and cumming all over your stomach.

"That was so good you said clinging to Bucky while he walked your to get a cloth for you.

Bucky cleaned you up and you both fell to sleep on his bed.

-

"Where are they" Tony asked and everyone shrugged.

Tony came up too Bucky's room and saw everything since Bucky's sheet had fallen off you two.

Let's just say Tony is now more traumatized then ever and you and Bucky are none the wiser.

A/n- Sorry I haven't uploaded a story part in a while I was and still am dealing with some personal problems but hopefully it will all be sorted soon and who's excited for Thor: Love and Thunder.