Scarlett Johansson x Reader - 15

Scarlett Johansson the most flawless woman in the world.

Your girlfriend who had just been spotted out in public with you and was called to an interview about it was now fucking you hard and fast backstage with a strap-on before going to her interview.

"You like that darling" Scarlett asked and moaned "yea I know you do" she said thursting harder into you.

"I love it Mommy so good" you moaned pushing your hips back into her strap "ah that's a good girl" Scarlett moaned.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum mommy" you moaned "cum babe cum around my starp" Scarlett moaned loud you obeyed and came hard on her strap her quickly turning you around and shoving your head into her pussy, you's two then hear a knock on the door.

"Miss Johansson" someone shouted and knocked again Scarlett whined but quickly got dressed and going to the door you getting dressed as well

"We just want to ask you some questions before you go on like a gag reel type thing" you heard from the door deciding to be a brat.

"Scarlett I need you" you shouted "who was that" the same voice from before asked "just my brat of a girlfriend being an asshole" Scarlett said sighing.

"Hey! I'm not an asshole" you said coming to the door walking wobbly of course your hair looking like hell

"Oh my god" Scarlett said trying to get you away from the door since all you were wearing was a long shirt and panties but you grabbed her arm and twisted it just enough to get under but not enough to hurt her, you then wrap her arm around you and...

"Oh my god" Scarlett said trying to get you away from the door since all you were wearing was a long shirt and panties but you grabbed her arm and twisted it just enough to get under but not enough to hurt her, you then wrap her arm around you and lean into her chest.

"Think I'm an asshole now" you ask looking up at her "only some days" she said chuckling (I'm using one of the languages Natasha Romanoff speaks since Scarlett only speaks English).

"сука (bitch)" you said slapping her chest lightly "да ну ты шлюха для меня (yeah well your a whore for me)" she said sexily.

"Прекрати, черт возьми, дразнить богиню секса Манхэттена (Stop it you fucking teasing Manhattan sex goddess)" you said hitting her arm lightly this time.

"богиня секса (Sex goddess huh)" she said chuckling "Замолчи (shut up)" you said hugging almost falling asleep on her until you hear the loud voice of Jimmy Fallon calling her to her interview.

You quickly fix her hair and dress and send her out laughing as you slapped her ass on the way out you loved your girlfriend even if she is a jerk sometimes.