Sebastian Stan as Tommy Lee x Reader as Pamela Anderson - 4

A/n: I know not a Marvel character but fuck it this was fun to write

You were on the set to Pam and Tommy you playing Pamela Anderson and your boyfriend Seb playing Tommy Lee, your usual h/c covered by a blond wig. You were watching your boyfriend play the drums effortlessly.

"GO TOMMY" You shouted from the side stage like the script said you whispered to the crew member next to you after the director said cut.

"I almost said go Seb" you laughed and he laughed a bit before he pat you on the back and walked off to take his lunch break as it was now lunch time for everyone.

You and Seb went back to his trailer as soon as Seb sat down you climbed onto his lap.

"You were so hot playing those drums Seba" you whispered in his ear.

"Is someone needy do you need attention doll" he asked you nodded rapidly, you slowly started grinding against him.

"Go on doll ride my thigh" you nodded at him and pulled off your pants and panties you started grinding again you moaned at the sensation.

You knew you were definitely messing up your wig.

Seb then pulled off your t-shirt and bra and started to squeeze your breasts slowly taking your left nipple into his mouth and rolling your other nipple between his middle and index finger you moaned and started grinding faster and harder.

A few minutes later you were cumming all over Seb's thigh earning small praises from him.

"Good girl doll now lick up your mess like the good girl I know you are" you did as told and got on your knees and licked up all of your cum Seb whined as you got closer to his cock.

"Please suck my cock doll" you listen and slowly started rubbing his cock through his pants as he whined.

"Please no teasing doll" you obeyed taking off his pants and taking the tip in your mouth and sucking slightly.

"C'mon doll know you can take more hurry up before I push your head down and make you choke on my cock" you obeyed again and took him down your throat you continued this for a while before he pulled you up and sat you back on his thigh.

"Ride my cock doll" you obeyed again and got yourself above him entrance hovering over his cock he pushes you down onto his cock making you moan a sigh of relief from built up arousal he pounded into you at a inhuman pase somehow getting faster and harder each thrust.

"Gonna cum~ Seb gonna~" you moaned.

"Fuck doll me too let go coat me in your cum" you unravelled over him cumming hard.

"Fill me up Seb please fill me with your cum please" You whined he granted your wish and came inside you.

"I love you so much doll" Seb said breathlessly.

"Love you too" you in a tired voice you soon fell asleep on Seb's chest snoring lightly he giggled at you and played with your hair.

"Love you more doll" Seb mumbled before falling to sleep with you.

-

"GUYS YOUR NEEDED ON SET" a crew member shouted and knock on Sebs trailer door.

"SEB, Y/N YOUR NEEDED ON SET" he yelled again knocking harder.

"I'm coming in" he said though the door he opened the trailer door to see you and Seb cuddled up still naked and still with Seb's cock in your pussy.

"Oh c'mon!" He yelled that woke you up.

"Hmm what's going on" you said rubbing your eyes.

"What's going on is this is the 7th time in two days I've walked in on you's two fucking or naked! It's only wednesday!" He shouted.

"Then can you please, respectfully get the fuck out so we can get dressed and come out to set" you said tiredly.

"Seb wake up Seba you need you wake up" you said shaking him.

"What doll, what's wrong" he said trying to cuddle you closer.

"We need to get out to set" you said climbing off of Seb and cleaning yourself with some wipes and putting your costume and trying to fix your wig.

"Don't wan' to doll" Seb said whining.

"I know Seb, I know but it's almost the end of the day anyway so we will be able to go back to sleep and cuddle again soon" you said trying to pull your 6'0 (1.83m), 172lbs (78kg) boyfriend off the couch.

"Nooooo" he whined.

"Sebastian you have to" you said strictly.

"Fine" he said finally getting up and picking you up and carrying you to the set you finished filming with Seb almost passing out because he needed sleep.

"C'mon Seba time for bed" you said grabbing your boyfriend and literally carrying him back to his trailer and to his bed.

"I luv you doll" he said triedly.

"I love you to Seb" you said throwing away the wipes and cuddling up to Seb and falling asleep.