Stucky x Reader - 36

You, Steve and Bucky had met in the 1940s on one of Bucky's dates and ended up becoming good friends but after a drunken night you, Steve and Bucky started a secret relationship but after you and Bucky 'died' the relationship ended.

Present day you, Steve and Bucky were resting in the Avengers tower when Steve started bring up the drunken night that made your relationship before the fall "do you remember the drunken night that started our relationship originally" Steve asked, Bucky looked at him for a moment "yes I do" he said with a smile "me too" you said "we were all so drunk" you continued.

"Yes then Bucky started flirting with both of us trying to get us in his bed" Steve said laughing "yea, yea I get it I was a horny bitch" Bucky said blushing "oh trust me we know but I think we all were" Steve laughed "then we all went back to me and Steve's place and had sex" Bucky said smiling "oh yea" Steve said "but it wasn't just sex" you said "it was like we fell in love" Steve said "yea I know what you mean" Bucky said "and then after that we got together every week and we even started dating" Steve said "yea, I remember" Bucky said blushing.

"Well before the night it was just hanging out but then after that night we started sleeping together" Steve said "yea, I remember" Bucky said blushing "well it was fun either way" Steve said "yea I know" Bucky said "I loved being with you two" you said "we loved being with you too" Bucky said "yea we were great together" Steve said "yea I know" you said blushing.

"Aww honey are you blushing" Steve said to you before walking over to you and kissing you before lifting you up and sitting you on Bucky's lap "you're still my favorite" Steve said kissing you again "hey I'm right here" Bucky said from under you before reaching behind Steve and grabbing his ass "yea I know" Steve said laughing before kissing Bucky.

You wanted attention from them both again so you started rubbing Steve though his pants, Steve moaned "what do you think your doing angel" Steve asked "getting your attention" you said before grabbing his hand and putting it in your panties Steve then ran his finger over your panties "so wet" Steve said before moving your panties and fingering you "hey I want attention to" Bucky said grinding his dick into your ass "you're so hard" you moaned "why don't you take my clothes off" you said to both of them.

"Okay" they said at the same time before Steve took your shirt off while Bucky took your bra off then Steve pulled down your pants and panties before kneeling down and licking your pussy "oh god" you moaned Bucky then kissed your neck "you like that doll" Bucky asked "yea keep going please Steve" you moaned "yea I'm gonna make you cum" Steve said before sticking his tongue deep inside you "oh fuck" you moaned.

"Fuck!" You moaned before you came all over Steve's face. After you came you stood up and Steve and Bucky both helped you walk to Bucky's room laying you on the bed before kissing you and licking your body clean, then you and Bucky started making out while Steve slowly rubbed your clit with his fingers while sucking on your nipples then you felt Steve's cock rub against your pussy lips.

"Oh fuck" you moaned "yeah" Steve said before he entered you then you both started fucking each other while Bucky watched you two after a few minutes Steve started to get close to cumming "oh fuck" Steve moaned, you also moaned as you started to cum "fuck doll" Bucky said jerking off while still watching you two it wasn't long before you were all wrapped in each other's arms panting and sweating "that was good" Steve said "yea" you agreed.

"Let's sleep we can clean later" Bucky said before effectively passing the fuck out "he's cute when he's asleep" you said "because he can't make any noise?" Steve asked laughing "aww don't be mean to him" you said laughing before cuddling into Steve and falling asleep.

A/n- Hello I've been sick recently but I had enough energy to write this today hope you like it this was requested by simpforsarahcate hope you like this