Wanda Maximoff x Reader - 26

You and Wanda were on a mission to get some information from a small Hydra base.

You two were fighting off some Hydra agents when one of them managed to shoot Wanda in the stomach.

"Ah son of a bitch" Wanda said before killing the guy, you quickly pull out your mini first aid kit, you found a bandage for Wanda and took off her top of her suit, (in this case I'm talking about the suit in civil war) got on your knees and wrapped the bandage around her.

You two then got the information needed and walked back to the quinjet.

You were flying the quinjet when you heard Wanda shift and whine.

"Are you okay Wanda, are you hurt" you asked quickly putting the quinjet on autopilot and rushing to her side.

"No I'm fine" Wanda said smiling the fakest smile in the world.

"Your lying Wanda c'mon tell me what's wrong" you said patting her knee you shifted again as you let your hand go up to her thigh, rubbing up and down her leg.

She kept whining and shifting the closer you got to her pussy, suddenly you realised what was going on.

"Wanda are you horny" you asked with pure shock.

"Yes" she answered boldly instantly something switched in you and you were suddenly pulling Wanda's clothes off and fingering her already wet pussy.

"So fucking wet" you said watching as Wanda came all your your fingers, you licked all her cum off your fingers.

Wanda thought you were going to give her a break but you grabbed her and put her in front of a mirror used your magic to get a strap-on and said to her.

"I'm going to fuck you right infront of this mirror" Wanda moaned as you just thrust straight into her starting with a hard and fast pace Wanda was moaning so loud.

"I'm gonna cum Y/n!" Wanda moaned.

"C'mon cum you little slut cum" you said to her in a demanding way, she then came all over your strap-on while panting.

"Thank you Y/n" Wanda panted out while you carried her to the her seat and wrapped a blanket around her and using your magic to make a pillow for her.

you guys landed about 20 minutes later, you handed Fury the information and carried Wanda inside.

Wanda slept like a baby that night and in the morning she couldn't walk and everyone except you whistled at her while laughing let's just say for the rest on the day Wanda became the but on every sex joke.