Yelena x Reader - 29

A/n- This one-shot was a request it was request by BradyMarvelFan

You were at your's and Yelena's house, just cleaning waiting for her to come home.

Just as you finished cleaning the dishes you heard the door slam open and you knew instantly Yelena had a bad day.

Yelena walked in to the kitchen.

"Hi Lena-" you began but she cut you off.

"Shut up and take off your pants" she said, you immediately obeyed and took off your pants, Yelena dropped to her knees and said.

"No panties, bad girl" but she still started to eat you out she was licking up your slit and sucking your clit, she grabbed your ass while she was eating you out and you went to push her head into your pussy more but she slapped your hand and pulled away.

"No touching" Yelena said strictly and carried you to the couch as she sat you down on the couch she took off her pants and panties and she sat on the couch with you.

Within the span of 3.5 seconds Yelena had you and her in scissoring position and rubbing against each other, you two were moaning loudly suddenly you felt your climax coming.

"I'm gonna cum Lena please let me cum" you moaned out "cum дорогой (darling)" suddenly you felt your climax and you came all over Yelena.

You were panting but still wanted Yelena to cum so you turned around quickly and shoved your face into her pussy, and made her cum 2 times before she pulled you away and made you cuddle her.

You and Yelena ended up staying there for the night and let's just say Natasha got a huge surprise when she came to your house the next morning.

A/n- I didn't quite know what to write for Yelena and I had huge writers block but here it is hope you like it (and I know Yelena is asexual, I just wanted to do it cause you guys/girls/people wanted it and for those who didn't want it I'm sorry but just don't read this then.)