Sebastian Stan x Reader Part 2 Also Bonus One-Shot I Wrote When I Was Bored - 7

You and Seb went to his apartment that night (let's be honest he carried you because you couldn't walk).

In his car he asked you to be his girlfriend of course you said yes having wanting to be with him for 3 years he then took you to his apartment and let you stay there for the night (he also offered you his bed).

"Seb want cuddles" you said making grabby hands towards him and sticking your bottom lip out.

"Okay, okay how can I say no to that face" he said while chuckling and getting into bed with you and pulling you closer to him you facing his chest you curled up and fell to sleep on your boyfriend's chest.

When you woke up in the morning you smell bacon from the kitchen you tried to walk but still had barely any feel in your legs so you just crawled out to the kitchen.

"Seba please help" you said once you got to his leg.

"Awww doll can you still not walk" he asked with a smirk you just shook your head.

"Here I will sit you on one of the chairs also you were meant to stay in bed doll you know breakfast in bed" he asked while laughing.

"Oh shush" you said laughing with him suddenly Seb's phone started ringing he saw it was his manager.

"I have to take this sorry doll" he said sternly pulling off the last bits of bacon he went into another room to take his call what he didn't know is you were following (crawling but you were following).

"Hello what is it?" Seb asked confused.

"we have some photo's of you kissing another girl who is not your girlfriend that's what Seb" his manager said angrily "what?" Seb asked again.

"It's going to cause a PR nightmare" his manager said angrily again.

"Okay, I will try and sought it out" he said sighing.

"Bye" he said once you heard this you tried to crawl and fast as you could to the kitchen (which was not the fast) and Seb caught you.

"Spying on my conversations doll" Seb asked picking you up and looking at you hungrily.

"Sorry Seba" you whined and tried to get out of his grip.

"Oh no doll your coming with me" he said and carried you to his bedroom he bend you over the edge of the bed and pulled off your panties (you were just wearing one of Seb's tops and panties) and lifted yours (well his) shirt off you.

"Count doll" he then slapped your ass.

"One!" You whimpered he then slapped you again but harder.

"Fuck! two!" You cried out he continued getting harder every slap until he reached twenty he then slid his finger between your now soaked folds.

"Oh doll got wet from me punishing her" Seb fake pouted.

"Please Seb" You whimpered.

"Awwwww it's okay baby" Seb said and slipped his fingers inside you.

"Fuck thank you, Thank you so much Seb" you moaned out Seb then stopped.

"Noooo" you whined and tried to push your hips back but Seb held you there you whined louder and wiggled well as much as you could with Seb holding you.

"Awww poor baby" Seb said.

"Please Seb it hurts it fucking hurts" you whimpered finally listening to you he pulls his pants and boxers off and slowly thrusts into you and you moaned loud almost losing your voice from moaning so loud he thrusts faster and faster.

"Fuck Seb gonna cum" you moaned "cum doll cum" Seb said moaning you soon came on his cock.

"Fuck thank you so much Seb" you said almost moaning again as his cum filled you pussy you's two soon fell to sleep cuddling up to each other.