Tony x Reader - 9

You had just got back from a mission you walk to your's and Nat's shared shower shower and take off your suit, grab your dildo and you step into the shower.

You quickly grab the shampoo and conditioner put it in your hair and wash it out before grabbing the dildo and shoving it inside of you.

"Fuck" you moaned you speed up a little on your thrusts making you moan louder "shit Tony" you moaned without thinking how loud you were you continued moaning Tony's name when you heard the door open you mustn't (is that even a word) of locked it.

"Darling..." Tony said as he stared at your naked body "Tony" you said covering your body "I heard you saying my name I thought you were in trouble but your just horny aren't you Darling" Tony said you weakly nodded.

"You want help Darling" Tony asked you again nodded weakly Tony ripped all his clothes off and stepped into the shower he quickly grabbed the dildo which mind you was still inside you and thurst it in and out of you.

"Shit" you moan grabbing on to his chest and holding on for dear life as Tony has still thrusting in and out of you "fuck Tony I'm gonna cum shit" you moan still holding on to his chest he then pulled the dildo out of you denying your orgasm, you whined.

"Don't whine Darling your not cumming on anything but my cock" Tony said and groaned when you stroked him a little just to tease him.

He then turned you around and you leaned against the glass with your ass out ready for him to fuck the ever living shit out of you and he did just that he fucked the shit out of you until you were squirting all over his cock screaming 'fuck yes Tony' and you whined as he filled you.

You both then had a proper shower and went to bed the funny thing is when Natasha found your dildo in the shower you shared she came in saying.

'I told you not to leave these things every where' just to see your naked ass uncovered by the bedsheets and Tony's uncovered dick she ended up throwing the dildo at Tony's head leaving a bruise on his forehead for days.

Of course he was a baby about it and got you to and I qoute 'kiss it better' for him but he was happy after that and ending up giving you a huge dramatic cuddle session during movie night with everyone.

He may be a drama queen but he was your drama queen.