Tony Stark x Reader - 34

You woke up and stretched your arms out, feeling the cool sheets against your skin, you sat up and looked around the room for a moment before remembering you were in bed with Tony.

You got into the shower but thoughts of last night came rushing back to you, it gets you wet instantly, you reach down between your legs and start rubbing yourself as the water runs over you, you lean back against the wall and close your eyes, imagining Tony's lips on yours again.

You moan softly as you feel yourself getting wetter, you open your eyes and look at yourself in the mirror, watching your fingers slide in and out of your pussy.

You move your fingers to your clit and then watch yourself as you rub your clit faster and faster, you're so close to cumming, you bite your lip and close your eyes again, imagining Tony's tongue sliding inside you, you bite your lip harder and let out a loud moan as you cum all over your hand.

You quickly turn off the shower and wrap a towel around your body before walking out of the bathroom, you walk into the bedroom and see Tony laying there sleeping peacefully, you smile to yourself and walk towards him, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Good morning" you whisper to him, he groans slightly in response, you climb onto the bed and straddle him, kissing him again, he grabs your ass and pulls you closer to him, grinding his cock against your pussy though the blanket and his briefs.

You move your hips forward and grind against him, getting him hard, you sit up and push the blanket off him, sitting bare on his covered dick, you kiss him again and then pull his underwear down.

You kiss down his body and then started to kiss his balls, licking them gently, you take one in your mouth and suck on it, making him moan, you continue to lick his balls and then move your tongue up his shaft, flicking the head of his cock with your tongue. You take him into your mouth, slowly sucking him, he moans louder and you take him deeper into your mouth, sucking him harder and faster.

You can feel his hands gripping your hair, pulling you closer to him, you deep throat him, taking all of him in your mouth and throat, he lets go of your hair and wraps his hands around your neck, fucking your throat.

You moan around his cock as you feel his cock twitch in your mouth, you pull away from him and climb off the bed, you grab the condom from the nightstand and put it on him, you climb back onto the bed and straddle him again, you lower yourself onto his cock, taking him all the way inside you. You start to ride him, moving your hips up and down.

He puts his hands on your hips and starts to thrust himself inside you, you gasp as you feel him enter you deeper than ever before, you moan loudly as you feel his cock hitting every spot inside you, you lean forward and place a kiss on his chest, biting his nipple lightly, you feel his hands on your ass, squeezing it hard as he moans, you continue to ride him until you both cum.

You get off him and lay down next to him, kissing him deeply "I want you inside me again" you tell him "I'll be gentle this time" he says, smiling, you kiss him once more, then roll over and take the condom off him then grab his cock, you stroke him gently, getting him hard again, he lays you on your back and places his hands on your hips and begins to thrust himself inside you.

You moan as you feel him entering you again, you put your legs around his waist and wrap your arms around his neck. You look into his eyes and kiss him passionately, you break the kiss and look at him, smiling "fuck me like I'm your slut" you say, smiling he smiles back at you "I thought you wanted it gentle" he laughs as he starts to pound your pussy.

You scream out as you cum, your pussy tightening around his cock, he keeps going trying to make himself cum inside you he continues to fuck you, pushing himself as deep as he can inside you, he finally cums, filling you with his cum, he kisses you and then rolls over beside you, holding you close, you kiss him and fall asleep in each others arms.

A/n- This fanfic was requested by Fanficswh0re I hope you like this if anyone has anymore requests say them here and I'll add them into my list there is currently 5 requests in line.