Tobey Maguire x Andrew Garfield x Reader x Tom Holland - 2

A/n: Spoilers

"C'mon this way" Tom said and lead me into a bar.

"Tom babe why are we at a bar" you asked confused.

"I want you to meet some people" he said excited like a little kid on Christmas day while you sat down on a bar stool.

"What has you so excited" you asked giggling at your boyfriend jumping around as two people walked into the bar side by side.

"Tobey, Andrew" Tom said and hugged them.

"This is my girlfriend Y/n" Tom said pointing to you.

"Hi" You said.

"Hello" they both replied.

"Babe I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" you whispered to Tom before getting up off your bar stool and walking to the bathroom as you turn around before opening the door you see all three men staring at your ass you just walk into the bathroom a little shocked.

"oh god now there's three of them" you said to your self and walked to the stall to go to the toilet you went and walked to the mirror to fix your lipstick when you heard the door open you look to your left to see your boyfriend, Andrew and Tobey all standing there looking at you.

"Yes boys what do you want" you asked as you put the finishing touchs on your lipstick just for Tom to come over and start making-out with you messing up your lipstick you started panting when he starting kissing your neck.

"Tom stop your friends are here" you almost moaned when he sucked on your sweet spot, you pulled his hair to get him away from your neck.

"Thomas Stanley Holland stop it" you said seriously he whined you went down to your boobs and pulled your shirt down just see you have no bra on you tried to pull him away but failed and almost went limp when he started sucking on your nipple.

You held on to the counter as Tom continued to suck on your nipple you then felt someone behind you.

You look behind you to see Andrew holding you up and feeling him push his crotch into your ass you moaned feeling his hard cock though his jeans Tom pulled off your nipple and breathed out to talk to you.

"Are you okay with this darling" he asked as Tobey walked over and starting sucking on your other nipple.

"Yes" you replied shakily trying not to moan and pushing Tobey's head closer to your nipple.

"Good" Tom said and went back to sucking on your nipple you moaned and pulled your top over your head giving the boys in front of you better access to your nipples you soon feel Andrew pulling your pants and panties down your legs and helping you out of them your slick is dripping down your thighs at this point.

Andrew pulled his own pants and undies down as well then he runs his cock though your slick and using some to lube your asshole he then slowly pushes in making you whine and moan as he pushes in all the way you then see Tobey get off his knees and pulled his pants and boxers down and just thrusting straight into your pussy Tom doing the same and pushing in along side Tobey.

You moaned so loud you got scarred one of the employees will walk in and tell you to get out or some paparazzi will walk into the bar and hear moaning and go straight to the bathroom but you don't really care feeling all three boys thrust hard and fast into your pussy and ass.

"I'm gonna c-cum fuck please let me cum" you moaned put.

"Cum darling cum all over our cocks" Tom moaned out you did as told and squirted all over Tom, Tobey and Andrew, Andrew came straight after you cumming into your ass Tobey and Tom thursted a few more times before cumming into your cum covered pusssy.

"I'm so pregnant after this" you said collapsing against Andrew and cuddling into his chest.

"Yes you are darling yes you are" Tom said and smiled you smiled back a dopey smile and fell asleep on Andrew chest.

"Hotel" Tobey asked

"Yep" Tom replied and grabbed your handbag they all walk out just to be greeted by a horde of paparazzi asking questions

"Did you all just have sex with this woman" a few of them asked Tom, Tobey and Andrew just ignored them and walked to Tobey's car Andrew stopping people from touching you as you sleep soundly in his arm Andrew set you down in the car and he got in the back with you Tom got in the passengers side and tried to help Tobey fight off the paparazzi and help him get in Tobey ended up snapping and shouting at all of them

(Had to use that eventually).

"GET OUT OF THE WAY WE'RE JUST TRYING TO GET BACK TO THE FUCKING HOTEL" Tobey shouted honking the horn at them they just keep getting in his way so he shouted again.

"GET OUT THE FUCKING WAY THERE IS A SLEEPING WOMAN IN THE BACK" after that they finally moved and he drove away.

"You okay Tobey" Andrew asked.

"Yea fine just the paparazzi is so annoying" he complained and whined a little.

"Yeah I know" Tom said and rolled his eyes.

"And yet she sleeped though all of that" Andrew said looking at you.

"We must have really wore her out" Tobey said.

"Well did you see how well she took as all" Tom asked.

"Yea she took us all so well" Andrew said playing with your hair you arrived at the hotel and they all got out of the car and Tobey spoke.

"Let's get up to my room before the paparazzi finds us" Tobey said and almost ran inside with the others, Andrew still carrying you.

"Round 2 in your room" Tom asked once they were in the elevator.

"Hell yeah" Andrew and Tobey replied.

The End

A/n: This is the best I could do the request was for all three spider-mans I tried to write it but it got way to confusing and ended up jumbling together so I tried with the actors please take into consideration I haven't watched any movies from Tobey or Andrew (except No way home) so forgive me if this doesn't sound like them.