Chris Evans x Reader - 14

Chris Evans the most flawless man in the world.

Your boyfriend who had just been spotted out in public with you and was called to an interview about it was now fucking you hard and fast backstage before going to his interview.

"You like that babe" Chris asked and moaned "yea I know you do" he said thursting harder into you.

"I love it Daddy so good" you moaned pushing your hips back into his cock "ah that's a good girl" Chris moaned.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum daddy" you moaned "cum babe cum around my cock" Chris moaned loud you obeyed and came hard on his dick as he came inside you, you's two then hear a knock on the door "Mr Evans" someone shouted and knocked again Chris quickly got dressed and going to the door you getting dressed as well

"We just want to ask you some questions before you go on like a gag reel type thing" you heard from the door deciding to be a brat.

"Chris I need you" you shouted "who was that" the same voice from before asked "just my brat of a girlfriend being an asshole" Chris said sighing.

"Hey! I'm not an asshole" you said coming to the door walking wobbly of course your hair looking like hell

"Oh my god" Chris said trying to get you away from the door since all you were wearing was a long shirt and panties but you grabbed his arm and twisted it just enough to get under but not hurt him you then wrap his arm around you and lean into his...

"Oh my god" Chris said trying to get you away from the door since all you were wearing was a long shirt and panties but you grabbed his arm and twisted it just enough to get under but not hurt him you then wrap his arm around you and lean into his chest.

"Think I'm an asshole now" you ask looking up at him.

"Only some days" he said chuckling (I'm using one of the languages Steve Rogers speaks since Chris only speaks English) "Chienne (bitch)" you said slapping his chest lightly.

"Ouais bien tu es une pute pour moi (Yeah well your a whore for me)" he said sexily "Arrête ça tu taquine le dieu du sexe de Boston (Stop it you fucking teasing Boston sex god)" you said hitting his arm lightly this time.

"Dieu du sexe hein (Sex god huh)" he said chuckling "tais-toi (shut up)" you said hugging almost falling asleep on him until you hear the loud voice of Jimmy Fallon calling him to his interview.

You quickly fix his hair and and shirt and send him out laughing as you slapped his ass on the way out you loved your boyfriend even if he is a jerk sometimes.

A/n- Yes I just copied my last fanfic and changed it I will probably keep doing it like this till I get some requests.