Nat x Steve x Reader x Bucky - 5

You walked onto your floor at the Avengers compound after a small mission to hear your boyfriend and girlfriend moaning loudly knowing what they were up to you quickly went to the bedroom the see Steve face first in Nat's cunt and Nat with her throat bulging with Steve cock and gagging on it.

"Well hello" you said seductively they both stopped knowing they weren't allowed to pleasure eachother without your permission they both got off eachother and Nat finally said something.

"Hi mommy" she said with her head down.

"Hi baby what did I say about this" you asked strictly.

"Don't touch eachother without your permission mommy" Steve said shakily.

"That's right baby and what did you do....you touched eachother" you said calmly they both stayed silent.

"Nat get on the each of the bed on your stomach" she followed your orders.

"Count slut" you said almost moaning as you saw how wet she was from Steve eating her out you palmed her ass and then slapped it she cried out.

"One! Thank you mommy" she bucked her hips back trying to get you to do more.

"Aw cute little slut wants more" you said with a seductive chuckle then slapped her again harder.

"Fuck! Two! Thank you mommy" she cried out again out of the corner of your eye you saw Steve wriggling around wishing you were doing anything to pleasure him.

"Stevie I can see you, you know" you said with a chuckle he stopped wiggling instantly.

"Come here" you said strictly he slowly crawled over and layed like Nat on the edge of the bed.

"Good boy didn't even need to tell you what to do" you said palming his ass slapping it once he cried out because you hit him so hard but moaned when you stroked his cock a little.

"Nat you don't have to count anymore" you said standing in the middle of them you then slapped thier asses really hard making them both cry out and turn their ass cheeks red instantly.

You then moved your hand to the other ass cheek for both of them and slapped just as hard making them cry out again and turn thier other ass cheeks red but they both moaned when you stuck a finger inside thier holes (of course using spit to lube your finger for Steve).

"More mommy I want more please" Steve moaned listening to him you spit on your middle finger then slipped it inside him and taking your finger out of Nat and putting it inside Steve's mouth.

"She taste good Stevie" you asked and moaned slightly when he clenched around your fingers.

"Yeah tastes so good mommy" he moaned.

"Can I cum can I please cum mommy" Steve asked and moaned.

"Yeah baby cum c'mon cum for mommy" you said and moaned when he came all over his thighs and your hand you brought your cum stained hand to your mouth and lick off all of Steve's cum.

"You taste so good Stevie so so good" you moaned you then hear Nat whimper almost passing out from lack of pleasure you look over to her.

"Aww is my little Natty needy" you asked as you pulled your fingers from Steve's ass him whimpering slightly.

"Yeah so needy for you and Stevie mommy" she whined out.

"Awe poor baby" you said fake pouting you then got to your knees behind Nat and started eating her out.

Making tiny circles around her clit with your tounge you soon pulled off her to talk her whining and bucking her hips back, you hold her hips down and then talk to Steve.

"Stevie wan' you to fuck her throat" you said and pulled Steve's arm trying to pull him to Nat he crawled in front of Nat and she instantly took his dick down her throat making Steve moan you went back to eating her out.

"hey guy-" Bucky started but cut off when he saw you's.

"Punk do you mind we're kinda doing something here" Steve said almost whining when Nat cupped his balls.

"Stevie" You warned.

"Buck you can either leave, join or stay there standing still because I'm not stopping" you said going face first into Nat cunt again and eating her out Nat then deep-throated Steve making him moan.

You then feel a weight behind you feeling your pants and panties get pulled off you then felt a warm mouth on your pussy.

"fuck! Bucky!" You moaned as he circled your clit and fingered you with his metal hand.

"Shit! Mommy I'm gonna cum" Steve moaned out.

"Go baby cum in Natty's mouth" you said Steve following orders came in Nat's mouth and she swallowed.

"Mommy I'm gonna cum" Nat whined loudly.

"Cum right now Nat come on cum on my tounge" You moaned out after a few seconds Nat came on your tounge and you swallowed all of it you moaned when Bucky added 2 more metal fingers.

"Fuck! Bucky I'm gonna cum" you moaned.

"Cum Y/n cum" Bucky said speeding up his fingers.

"Shit! Fuck!" You moaned out and came all over Bucky's fingers Bucky then brought his metal fingers up to his mouth and sucked off all your cum.

"Tastes so good Y/n" Bucky moaned you then got up (walking wobbly of course) and grabbed your strap-on and put it on then walked over to Nat putting her on the bed and slipping inside her making her moan.

"Stevie I want you here right now come fuck my pussy and Bucky you fuck Stevie's ass he should be loose enough I stretched him with a butt plug" you said breathlessly before Steve got up and thursted into you making you moan Bucky grabbed some lube you set aside and rubbed it over his cock and slowly slipped his cock inside Steve's ass.

"Fuck Steve so tight" Bucky moaned fucking into Steve hard and faster Steve moaned and fucked into you faster.

"Shit! Steve so good" you moaned and trust into Nat you all fucked fast and hard until you were all cumming over each other you all fell down and cuddled into each other just then you heard a voice.

"Mr Stark send a voice message" Jarvis said.

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE FUCKING YET I THINK YOU'VE TRAUMATISED PETER WITH YOUR FUCKING MOANS" Tony yelled through the speaker.

"HOW THE HECK DOES 4-PERSON SEX EVEN WORK DOES Y/N HAVE A DICK WHAT THE FUCK" you heard Peter yell in the background you all laughed and sent your own voice message.

"Yes Tony we are done and Peter you'll find out when your older how 4-person sex works (not with them obviously) and no I do not have a dick" you said and sent the voice messsage to Tony you then all cuddled up and fell to sleep.

A/n: I hope you liked this mess of a chapter