Chapter 22

I woke up to my head on a bare chest. the breathing was steady and calming, i really can't believe axl is mine, he's so gorgeous.

"morning princess" he spoke. his hair was wild as usual when he wakes up. i can't help but smile.

"morning my fire" my voice was quiet as my head was still on his chest, going up and down due to his breathing.

"fire?" he looked at me confused. i giggled a little bit before sitting up a tad.

"yeah! your my fire, your hair is red like embers, and plus you keep my cold heart warm" i whispered the end. i didn't like being very soppy around him because he can joke about it at times which is fine, but sometimes its not the right time.

"well.. i dont usually like things like that.. but because its you, and i love you ill allow it." he slowly strokes my hair, i pull him in for a quick kiss.

"sooooo, what do you want to do today?" i asked sitting up fully. my hand rested on his shoulder.

"fuck you all day" he winked, i rolled my eyes.

"god your so horny. all the time, it's like your personality" i laughed, he laughed with me too.

"hey, your very fucking sexy.. not my fault you are. you turn me on by even looking in my fucking direction" he starts leaning over me, his breath was on my neck, my breath hitched as i felt his tickle my neck.

"and i know exactly what i do to you too... you can't even deny it princess" his voice was low and rasp, his hand went searching for a certain place. he kissed my neck and started nipping at it.

"f..fuck" i whispered under my breath, his fingers slide over my slit.

"i havent even gotten started yet, and your fucking drowning for me" he smirked against my neck. he's not wrong, he does make me wet, very easily. he's just so dominant. his fingers slide up and down my slit, teasing me, it would be so easy for his fingers to just slide right in.

"do you want me to continue or are you going to find something else to do today?" he looked me in my eyes, his hand travelling up my neck.

"..." i didn't want to give in yet, as i know he'd tease me even more. i just want him to ruin my legs.

"i see.." his lips crash against mine in desperation of pleasure. his mouth was moving with mine, it was getting heated, very quickly. my hand ran through his hair, whilst his hands were busy on my throat or teasing my wet mess.

he pulled away from the kiss as his fingers were starting to go in circles on my clit. i tried to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

"do you want me to continue?" he whispered in my ear. i nodded slowly.

"then be a good girl for me and show me how much you want it" he smirked as he kissed my neck, leaving marks wherever his lips touched.

"i want you to ruin me." i spoke in a low tone hoping he would do it and not tease me anymore.

"oh princess.. i can tell with the sheets that are already-" he pauses for a second just as his fingers slide right into my mess. i gasp as they enter me "soaked.." he finishes the sentence.

with one hand one my throat and the other pleasuring me, it was hard to not moan. the way he looks whilst doing this... it's so hard not be turned on. his lips connect with mine roughly, trying to get all the passion into those kisses. my mouth agape's as his fingers start to get faster and curl up.

"axl.." i moan quietly into his mouth, he grins deviously. i can see the bulge in his boxers start to grow. my hand roams his chest and abs as his hands are still busy. i reach the top of his boxers and tug on them, trying to release him.

"you want me now?" he asked as i looked up with my hand on his boxers. i nod slowly, his fingers slide out of me before he leans over me.

"too bad baby, i've got band practice in a few" he says cheekily knowing exactly what he did to me.

"are you serious?" i ask with a half laugh.

"oh yeah i'm very serious, but we can continue this later" he bites my lip before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"so what am i supposed to do now?" i sat there in bed, entangled in the wet sheets as he was already getting dressed.

"you've got that toy now right? use it until i'm free" he winked before walking out the room.

"AXL!" i yelled but he did not return, i sat there thinking about what to do whilst he would be over there doing whatever he was doing.

i decided to take a well deserved nap, even though i didn't need it, i needed a break from this room, living in it with all the bad memories is haunting.

maybe i should move house.. im old enough, got some money saved up... ill have a look on facebook.