Chapter 19

"No."

"no?! so your not breaking up with me?" i asked him in confusion, i was sure he was going to say yes.

"i'm not going to leave you, unless you want me to" he said taking my hand into his, and intertwining our fingers together.

"i won't ever want you to go." i said trying to cheer him up a little. he gave a weak smile. i guess he was trying not to cry. i held back my tears too.

"so, i may have gotten you some chocolates..." he said, taking a step back and leaving my hand cold without his touch. he picked up the box of chocolates and flowers, he then kneeled down and pulled out a box.

IS HE PROPOSING?!

no way he's actually going to propose to me... no this has to be another dream. so i nipped myself on my arm. nope it's  definitely real!

"y/n will you promise to be honest with me at all times?" he asked me, which made more sense. i'm 18 he's 21, so it's a promise ring. not marriage!

"yes? of course why wouldn't i!" i replied with excitement, he placed the ring onto my finger, it was a nice silver ring with small blue diamonds. WAIT DIAMONDS?!

"Axl... how much did this cost?" i asked him. not to be rude but this looks really expensive. he chuckled under his breath and looked me in the eyes.

"anything for you." he said not giving me the price, i guess was fair. but why would he spend a lot of money on a promise ring not to mention me.

i am grateful and i'm happy but just confused why he would want to spend his time with me. he has better things to do than settle down with. me.

"thank you." i replied, he kissed my hand and held me by my waist. his tall figure over shadowing me, he's so kind.

"your welcome" he said accepting my thanks. he looked back to see bella and slash standing there with a phone, filming this moment.

"awww! you guys are so cute!" bella piped up, yet again invading our space. i gave her a death stare before she put it away.

"hey i'm glad to see you." slash said giving me a hug, i missed his hugs.

"yeah same here" i replied. trying not to show much emotion, i feel vulnerable when i'm sad, but any other emotion i feel strong.

"hey, i know you need a break from school so because it's nearly christmas holidays. i've told them you won't be with them apart from maybe prom." slash said patting my back, and leaving me cold.

"thank you!" i spoke, trying not to get over excited! but prom- i...

i looked at bella, and she was rising her eyebrows to say 'axl. prom.' but i wasn't so sure... i'm not quite sure what to do right now. i'm hungry and tired even though i've been in like a week coma or something.

"go on! ever since slash brought up prom, dear ole axl here has been anxious to ask you! well if u ever woke up but you have so... axl?" bella spilled everything. the boys faces were priceless! until the front door opened.

our faces went from embarrassment to confusion. who was knocking on the door? could it be jack?! could it be the band?! could it be my dad?...

"someone go see who it is then!" i snapped, they all snapped out of their little trance heading for the door. Axl stayed beside me though taking his coat off and hanging it on the hook. he came closer to me whilst holding my waist.

his face was stale, but once we heard some footsteps his face became more sweaty. like he was impatient.

"hey guys, how badly did we scare ya?" Duff said walking towards us. the rest of them behind.

"omg stop. i almost had a heart attack!" i said punching his arm

"ow." his voice full of sarcasm. his smile made me smile.

"hey Axl! so now that she's awake and we'll you've promised are you finally ready to settle down" Duff asked axl.

i think i knew what he meant.

"well, if it's in the way i think you mean. yes but if it's. kids or something no." he said patting his back and then walking off.

"alrighty! so who wants pizza for lunch!" He asked, the whole band cheered. i gave them the 'seriously' look.

"no. not for lunch! for dinner yes but not lunch" i gave my opinion, the band all boo'ed at me and started fake crying. they'll get over it soon.

"toughen up, it's just lunch and dinner" i said realising i made no sense. wow i am confusing.

"yeah but we are all hungry now" steven said sitting down in the nicely padded chair.

"ok then... deal with it for now!" i said trying to get their minds off of food but probably won't work, i left the kitchen with bella and going to my room. i heard groaning, when we went past my room. axl?

bella's eyes looked disgusted so she stayed behind. i went to my room to check it out. there was a naked, hot, sweaty and a moaning messy axl. he was doing something i should not have walked in on.

i could tell he was close to finishing, because his moans got faster. so i closed the door accidentally sorta slamming it behind me. i ran back to bella, her face was shocked.

"was he really?" she asked me, i didn't want to answer in words so i just nodded. shaking my head trying to get that image out of my head.

"that's. disturbing..." she said laughing.

"it is... but...." i wasn't going anywhere with that sentence so i just laughed to.

"maybe you should join him, see if you can release some hormones." she said obviously joking because she was still giggling.