Chapter 10

"if your going to complain about a kiss on the forehead then you cannot complain about this."

"i- i wasn't really complaining, i just wish- uhh wi-wish it was... more?" i mumbled in a high voice. he took off his shirt revealing this, muscly, hot chest.

fuck. i'm done for aren't i? his eyes locked with mine, i could feel the tension in the air. was this it? was this the day and the guy i was going to loose my virginity to? i mean... i've not done bad if i say so myself.

he crawled onto the bed and practically threw himself on top of me, but like gently.

"do i. do i have permission to go any further?" he asked. i mean at least he asked me for permission, usually men don't and try and help themselves. i nodded anyways as he lifted up my shirt and pulled it off carefully.

"your so gorgeous" he admired my chest as his hands traced over my sides. my stomach was overflowing with butterflies. he took his hand and placed it on my leg lifting me up a bit more so he could get access.

my door wasn't even closed! and he's just ready to go? he was looking for even more permission to go further. i nodded once again, he's sweet but i want to know what he's hiding from me. he pulled down technically his boxers but they were on me.

he pulled them over my legs and flung them over himself and they landed somewhere behind him. he was pretty gentle when he placed his hand on my hip. he removed his hand that was once on my leg over to my area.

his hand hovered for a second, before finally touching my skin. just the touch of his hand near my entrance made me even more hornier, and he could tell. he gently placed his thumb on my clit.

his thumb started moving in a circular motion, the pleasure i felt was almost unbearable. i've never been touched before not even by myself. so for this to happen was like a wish come true.

he stopped the motion and slowly slipped in two fingers, i tried to keep in my moans so i covered my face with a pillow. to soon notice that he slowly pulled his fingers out, as i slowly took the pillow away from my face. he wasn't even on the bed.

"don't worry. if you want to go further we can, i just wanted you to get a feel for what's too come, but it's better." he said standing on the left to me, i was a bit confused.

"i don't mind. you choose" i said realising that sounded a bit stupid.

"no. i can't choose i'm not the boss. plus it's your first time anyway so it makes it even more your choice." he claimed, he's so kind.

"okay. i'm ready to go all the way." i nodded changing my position a little.

he slipped down his trousers and soon his boxers. i didn't really look because i was a bit scared, scared that it might hurt...

"okay are you ready?" he asked me. i nodded slowly and braced myself so i put my hands over his back and waited for it to either be pleasurable or painful.

without a warning i felt axl's dick slip inside of me, with ease and some pain. i felt the most pleasure i've ever felt in my entire life. he gently and slowly started thrusting, at first he wasn't hitting my spot but when he did he got it every time. making me impatient.

i wanted him to go faster, as i was still holding in the small moans i wanted to spit out. i guess he either read my mind or knew i was impatient, he started thrusting a little bit faster. i could hear him have his little groans here and there.

he picked up the pace a bit more and this time i could feel butterflies in my stomach. his groans becoming more frequent and a little louder each time he got faster. and even then i let out a soft moan.

we kept at this pace for a bit before i think he's impatient too. so he thrusted faster, it wasn't as sore as i thought it would be. but i never thought it would be this pleasurable. hitting my spot every time.

"f-faster..." i whispered. his eyes shot up to my eyes and made contact for a moment before obeying my order. now this was the perfect pace. with his groaning and my moans, his pace and the fact he was hitting my spot. i was reaching my high, and i'm sure he knew it because he once again picked up his pace.

"i- i'm going to c-" we both tried to say but before we could finish it, i reached my high and so did he. i can't remember if he used a condom or not... i don't want to end up being pregnant! i panicked a little but not a lot.

he kept slowing down as he tried to ride through our highs. he gave me some soft kisses on my neck before pulling out and flipping some onto the bed next to me. now that was the best day i've probably had in a while, at first there was some pain but it eased away.

but now he had to go. i turned to face him to see his clothes already back on, he looked at me and softened his eyebrows. he knew i was upset about this, i didn't want him to leave me. he picked up his phone and mine typing something into them both. it took him a couple of minutes before placing my phone back down.

he gave me a soft kiss on my lips, i was begging for more. leaning into the kiss but he pulled away before he couldn't leave me. he too his keys and with that he smiled and walked out. hearing the front door close was very hard to hear. all i can think is when will i see him next? will he still love me?...