Chapter 20

"uh huh, i don't need to. yet..." i said following her upstairs, i went into slash's room to see an unholy mess of... toys.

"y/n! don't go-" bella tried to warn me before it was too late.

"i'm not going to ask what that is" i cut myself off.. that was a bit disturbing. anyways moving on.

"sorry... we didn't know you would wake up today. so we never cleaned it up." she apologised.

"yeah... oh well it's natural?" i tried to settle my mind on that one.

"uh huh i'm sure you guys have used something" she spoke from in-front of me, i mean sure it must've crossed our minds at one point but we've not used anything yet.

"actually... we eh haven't" i replied, her face was shocked.

"wait so your telling me i'm dating slash, your brother who happens to not mind toys, but your dating the most freakiest guy in the band and you've not used one?!" she was surprised, i mean it made sense. it was a bit weird how axl never asked about it.

"yeah exactly, i mean it has crossed my mind once before i just never got around to asking about it... plus i don't even have my own yet so." she cut me off brushing past me quickly.

"bella?" i asked, she headed for her and slash's room, hearing rustling and noises. she finally came back out with a box.

"here, i bought it ages ago and never used it so here have it!" she said handing it to me, it was a clear vibrator toy...

"wow, get the whole package in one" i said, i can't walk down with this that would be freaky and embarrassing!

"alright let's go back down now, i don't even know why we were up here to be honest" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me half way down the stairs before i stopped myself.

"bella! i can't go down with this thing in my hand! like that's embarrassing" i said, she gave me a playful eye roll before dragging me down again. i reached the bottom, as i bumped into Axl. shit.

i quickly put the box up my shirt and let go of bellas hand. his confusion hitting me.

"heyy..." i dragged her sweaty and embarrassed.

"are you okay?" he asked looking at bella and then back to me.

"she's fine! she's just going to have some fun!" she said lower on the last part. really bella?! now?! whilst my house is filled with people i don't think so.

"bella!" i said giving her a stare. she laughed and dragged my back.

"oh bye!" i raised my voice looking back to axl. him still being totally confused about what happened.

we had reached my room as she shoved me in there and closed the door. no way i'm using this right now, i heard axl and bella talking outside.

"let me in there" axl spoke outside the door, oh no!

i found a place to hide it, so i placed it under my bed. he came barging in, as i was just lying on my bed.

"hey, what ya need?" i asked him. his response being a death stare. he closed the door leaving.

that was close... but where do i put it now! bella is in so much trouble!

"bella! get in here" i raised my voice, she opened the door and walked in, she was laughing.

"bella! it's not funny i almost got caught!" i said trying not to laugh with her. it was pretty funny.

"i still have that recording... even though i shouldn't but it's just too funny!" she reminded me about it.

"you still have it?! really?" i just couldn't help it anymore, i laughed with her.

"i do, i don't want it but i still have it!" she replied.

"anyways where'd u put the toy?" she asked me. i pointed under my bed. she rolled her eyes.

"girl, he can easily see that!" she said picking it up.

"well where else am i supposed to put it?!" i asked her. i didn't even want to use it really... it crossed my mind once! ONCE! and now she's giving me one...

"hmm i'm not exactly sure, yeah sorry find a hiding spot" she spoke waving it around the place. she's going to leave me by myself to fight off Axl and hide it? really bella!

what if i framed her... hmmm! this will be so funny.

"yeah sure i will hide it..." i said almost laughing. because i thought of the most perfect prank ever.

"hey get axl will ya?" i asked her, she nodded with confusion but went to go get him.

"yes perfect!" i whispered. wait- i need to explain this toy now- whatever i was going to explain anyways...  i heard footsteps come into my room.

"hey babe? are you ok? it's like you've been avoiding me" Axl said closing the door behind him.

"no it's not that Ax... it's errr... don't laugh" i replied removing my arm out from behind my back. his face went to his devilish smirk.

"whoah. never knew you were into toys." he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"i'm not that's the thing... i don't know what to do with this. i never thought about using one much... plus- Yeah just don't go into Slash's and Bellas room" i stated. his eyes widened like he knew why.

"okay i'm going to take your word for it. no wonder i heard a lot of noises last week..." he said connecting it up.

"anyways! no time to think about that" i said, he smirked.

"oh there's time.." he dragged, his mischievous smile forming at the ends. he is of course 'horny' i mean he always is but he just wants to not be 'horny'

"no! Axl we have guests" i said putting my hand on his shirt. he tried to do puppy eyes.

"please, i'm stressed."