Chapter 6

"she's never had alcohol before! im surprised she took it."

"riley didn't help as well. i don't know what that was about"

"yeah me either"

"fuck off axl, you were kinda the reason she passed out!"

"how am i the reason?"

"you were flirting with riley. and you let riley flirt with you!"

"it's what i do. i don't date unless i really like them"

"everyone calm down. we need to be focused on her actually waking up"

"that's true but still im not happy with you axl."

"shut up bella. oh and why should it even matter? why would she care if i flirted with others? unless she l- likes me?"

"no comment..."

that's all i heard before i went back to sleep and woke up in a random bed. i felt like crying. i make everything a mess. i tried to force my eyes open enough so i could maybe get some dr pepper or something because my throat is killing me, now that i mention that. i feel like i'm about to die.

"morning." a voice from behind me spoke up, and scared me to death. i look over to see a hand on my stomach and an arm over my waist. the arm detailed and covered with tattoos, precisely that one where it's the Guns n roses people. axl... wait axl?

axl- he did get dared but i wouldn't think he would want to be anywhere near me right now. and i'm having words with riley later on! i switched sides so i was facing axl. his gorgeous sinister grin on his face, kinda covered up by his long red hair that streams down his face sometimes.

"morning i guess." i said. he brushed some of my hair past my ear so he could see my face, he can be very charming and sweet but i feel like i don't know him. we don't talk a lot.

"how do you feel? you passed out pretty badly" he asked me making sure i was okay.

"i feel like im about to die. or i am dead." i responded. the room was kinda cold.

"here." he said patting his chest and opening his arms inviting me in. i rested my head on his chest putting one of my arms over him and keeping close to him. he did pretty much the same.

"so wheres jack?" i asked him.

"oh he left..." he dragged. there's something he's not telling me and i don't like this.

"hmm. where's riley?" i keep asking questions because if i don't know all the answers i'll over think.

"you ask a lot of questions. and riley should be here unless she left" he replied. hmmm yeah this is not my ideal scene. i mean i'm in the arms of who i think i like but i can't be sure.

"okay..." i dragged a bit, still feeling tired. we stayed in this position for a good while before we heard music coming from downstairs. so we got up and i was already dressed so it was fine. hold on. this isn't my t shirt or trousers... i'm wearing a really baggy and long shirt with boxers?

"oh yeah, i didn't look at anything btw i just made sure you would be comfortable with something else on." he said. which kinda didn't make sense but still who the fuck would undress me. so let me guess this is his shirt and stuff.

"are you ready?" i asked calmly trying to forget that he would've seen parts of me. he just nodded and grabbed my hand, before trailing me down the stairs.

"ughhhh" i said clinging onto him. no not because i liked him. because i was tired and he was just there, so don't assume things! okay maybe do but still i was just tired. i looked around the rooms as i spotted the living room where i seen riley standing there flirting with my brother.

"pig." i said. she heard me and that's what i wanted. she turned around immediately and gave me a dirty look.

"clinging onto your boyfriend? because your too scared to actually fight me." she spat trying to start something. and now i'm going to be the not bigger person and get agitated by her comments.

"if he was my boyfriend. why would it effect you? which he's not by the way but just if he was would you be jealous?" i teased her. she took one swing at me but luckily i dodged, still not the best day to be fighting but oh well.

"how did you dodge that?!" she was pissed. boohoo.

"because i have experience with slags." i teased her again. i don't usually use that term because it's not nice but oh well. it's true in this case she has a boyfriend and she's cheated on him like a thousand times.

"you little bitch!" she yelled grabbing my shirt. i don't think so bitch. i pulled her by the hair and started dragging her in circles until she let my shirt go. me still tangled in her hair, her crusty hands trying to pry my fingers open so i would let go.

"y/n! stop!" i heard a familiar voice. uh oh... i'm in trouble

"not now bella!" i could sense the power taking over me, i've never stuck up for myself until axl came into my life. i could hear riley crying as i let go of her hair. i gave her one good punch in the face. seeing the blood on my hand just made me realise the fact that, that wasn't a good idea... and that i should really just leave.

"i- i'm sorry..." i said looking at everyone then back to riley. i gave a quick glance at axl and then back to bella. i ran outside feeling my heart literally trying to break my lungs and break free.

"don't pass out... not again please" i said before hearing axl.

"y/n? uhhh..."