Chapter 15

"oh fuck..." we both said. i was staring at axl as i realised that i could be having a child with him. he honestly didn't seem that phased.

"axl- you do realise that we could be..." i said not wanting to finish the sentence. he looked at me and then to slash and bella. he got excited?!

"i mean i wouldn't mind!" axl said getting a bit excited. me not so much... i've still got to get a job but i won't now! well that is if i am with child.

"axl your driving me to the store." i said flushing the toilet and standing up. he nodded and swung his arm around my neck. he stretched to get his car keys and then we set off. i didn't want to be pregnant yet... i mean sure it would be cool to have a kid but they cry, complain and i'm still young!

we stopped at the store as i looked around and saw jack and riley?! are you kidding me. ugh no wonder... i didn't really care but i did. it bothered me to know that my ex-best friend and my ex are now together.

i got out the car and headed for the shop. jack and riley in front of me, i felt a presence join me. so i immediately knew that axl saw them. he held my hand and stopped me. he picked me up and we sped past them.

"let's see if they like this." he said before embracing my lips. i could feel them staring, i opened my eyes after we pulled away from the kiss. there jaws practically on the floor.

"slut..." i heard riley say. jack laughed so i stuck up my middle finger. they laughed even more. and axl heard.

"well at least i can treat a woman right" axl said stopping and facing them. he placed me down gently and held my hand showing them, then walking into the store.

"i don't know what that was about but i'm not going to ask?" i questioned myself. what happened back there-

his hand still in mine we walked up to the front desk, there was this pretty blonde girl. she had a nose piercing and she had this tattoo that looked like slash. she was busy on her phone to notice us.

"one sec sorry work is buzzing" she said before laying her eyes on us. she looked me up and down then axl up and down.

"wait- your axl rose right? slash's band?" she said getting excited. axl looked a tiny bit offended probably cause she didn't say 'his' band.

"actually it's my band but anyways not important we need some ermm yknow pregnancy tests." axl wasn't afraid to say anything. although he did hesitate. and i called it, he was offended when she said it was slash's band.

"what's the occasion? wait are you and her having a baby?!" she said getting a bit crazy. we both nodded and she ran to the back and grabbed some tests.

"here you go! £3.99! please" she said. she scanned the item and placed it into my hand. axl paid because he wanted to.

"thanks!" we said walking out the door. i held up the test so i can get a better look at it.

"what's that for?" i heard a familiar voice speak behind us.

"why do you care?" i said as we turned around to see jack and riley. they shrugged.

"i'm just curious. that's all..." jack paused. his eyes laid on the tests. i tried to put behind me but it was too late.

"your... pregnant?" he asked. axl was watching his every move.

"hopefully!" i said before putting the test in my pocket. jack looked a bit taken back. he should be, i've moved on and he surly has as well. i took axl's hand and stuck mg tongue out at them before we walked back to the car.

"wow." axl said randomly. i shook my head trying to figure out why he said that. wow? why wow?

"wow?" i asked him.

"you said 'hopefully' to having a baby.." he said grabbing my hand. was this the time to say i love you? but we've only been dating for like 1-2 weeks... i don't know what to do here.

i leaned over to him and embraced him in a kiss, his soft gentle lips against mine. this was really a passionate kiss. speaking of babies! i think axl would make a great dad. but i've never been without him when he's on tour... i've still got to experience that yet.

we pulled away leaving us blushing, we focused on the road as i buckled up and put some music on. until one of my favourite songs came up. 'nightrain'

i actually have wanted to learn the drums for as long as i can remember i just never got the chance to start. i could probably teach myself or now that i'm dating axl one of his band members could teach me!

we arrived home as we got out of the car and i saw that everyone was here. there was tons of cars and well i could smell drinks and smokes. not my favourite but i will get over it...

"hey it's okay. let's just get this test done!" axl said holding my hand and walking in the house.

"alright we'll i'm going to do it then i will come back when i've got the results" i said before letting go of his hand. he nodded and gave me a little kiss on the lips.

I ran to the bathroom, pulling my jeans down and then my pants, i took the test out of its box.

setting it down on the counter and flushing the toilet. i waited for a minute but still nothing so i decided to go find axl. i walked into the living room to find him and another girl kissing...

"AXL WHAT THE FUCK?! WE COULD HAVE A CHILD AND YOU DO THIS?!..."