Chapter 8

we all walked in the house and i grabbed my clothes off of axl and went to my room. i think axl would like his clothes back... too bad he's not going to get them back. i grabbed a pillow and a blanket and walked into the living room, where everyone else was.

"heyy. i'm not getting my clothes back am i?" axl asked as i sat next to him on the couch.

"no you probably won't" i giggled. he started to just stare at me with a smile, kind of creepy dude.

"your beautiful" he mumbled, i could not believe he just said that. how do i respond?! i can't mess this up.

"i know" i winked. he started laughing. he grabbed the blanket and threw it over both of us. there was barely any covers on him so you know what i did. i sat a little closer. i know it's not that great but it's progress?? actually it's not i legit slept next to him.

"come here. if your so desperate for my love" he said as he picked me up and lied me on his chest. bella and slash weren't even paying attention which was good because i was blushing like mad. he just said that he pretty much likes me, right?

"SLASH! Ahhhhhh you guys are so cute!" bella screamed with excitement. i knew she would get too over excited about this. i could hear axl laughing quietly. i could feel his chest moving in sync with his laughing. this is like half a dream come true.

"i mean it's cute but no. i'll let this slide this time." slash said bluntly. i guess slash isn't in the mood. i have no clue. they both sat down on the other couch. bella gave me a smirk as we both opened our mouth and screamed.

"TWILIGHT" we both screamed and started laughing. slash gave me a very concerned look and sighed. i glanced at axl to see him even more disgusted. bella grabbed the remote and put the volume on 50 and started the movie.

it was maybe half way through when jacob took bella to a movie with mike, and i was already half asleep. axl and slash were quietly taking about the band. when i moved and i may or may not have snuggled into him closer and wrapped my leg around him.

and before you know it, my eyes were closed. i don't know what happened last night because i never really woke up. i would hope they wouldve let me sleep in peace. i guess i would see when i wake up.

"stop. no she's sleeping" i heard a manly voice speak.

"yeah i know. but listen if you like my sister and you want to go out with her. you've got to change. i've changed i've taken myself away from the drugs and everything. i get that you didn't do drugs apart from smoking. but still you need to change yourself. she's been hurt too much." only my brother knows everything. so i didn't open or move because i didn't want to interrupt them, i need to hear what they have to say.

"i know i do. i mean i have and im trying. i really am, give me a chance" axl spoke with his indoor voice. his voice was lower than before, i wonder if he's been sleeping.

"anyway goodnight..." slash said before opening the door. "and i know you are, i know your trying." he said before leaving and closing my door.

"god..." he paused. "i .... you so much" he mumbled, i couldn't hear what he said exactly but it could've been i hate you, i like you, i love? i guess i will never know. so i stopped listening and went to sleep.

i woke up feeling the warmth of a body lying next to me. the weight of an arm over my side and fingers intertwined with mine, i could feel him moving around a little. was he awake? i don't want to wake him up but i need to check my phone, i reached over to look at the time on my phone. 7:23am! it's early. and my arm hurts a little. oh wait that fight yesterday...

"morning." a husky voice spoke. i turned around and gripped his hand tighter.

"morning!" i said in a sleepy hyper voice. i was in a hyper mood but very tired.

"well you sound energetic today." he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. omg here's the butterflies!

"well i- mean i'm sleepy but i'm in a hyper mood!" i claimed turning around to see him more, i leaned over him grabbing his bandana and plonking it on my head. smiling at him he smiled back. the door burst open, leaving a very messy bella.

"bella?" i asked sitting up, axl following my movements.

"talk. now. outside!" she yelled excited. and pointed to me. me and axl turned to eachother and then looked back to see her gone. like a wizard.

"well okay. i've got to go talk to her" i said shifting my eyes over my room. i felt axl's grip get tighter like he didn't want me to go.

"what?" i asked him.

"ugh i just want to lay here and sleep." he answered,

"okay? then do." i replied as he looked at me and stared into my soul.

"no... with- y-you." he mumbled. i could just hear him, he's so sweet.

"well i will be back don't worry. then we can cuddle." i said making him do his puppy eyes which i have never seen. but they are pretty good.

"no. not going to work for me." i said getting up and crawling to the end of the bed. realising i'm still in his clothes. goddamn. they are pretty comfy though.

"okay promise we can cuddle when you get back?" he asked and i nodded putting my pinkie out and he did the same and interlocked our pinkies.

i walked out the door to see bella standing there legit jumping up and down as if she got the best news ever. i opened the door and saw her whole body turn towards the door and me.

"bells what is i-" i got cut off

"ITS OFFICIAL!" she yelled. toning herself down

"what's official?" i asked worried.

"me and slash!" she replied.

oh shit...