Chapter 4

i forced my eyes open and looked around before realising that there's no school so i could've slept longer. i groaned and closed my eyes again. before my door slammed open. it was my brother saul.

"what i'm trying to sleep!" i whined and turned the other way, i heard multiple footsteps. that better not be who i think it is!

"hey get up! we are doing something fun." a voice from behind me said. after that my door closed and i felt a presence come from behind until my bed sunk on the other side. the arms scooped me up from my bed, still wrapped in my covers.

"hi." i giggled as they wrapped me with their arms. i could sense there grin.

"hey." he said before tickling me. i was sat there laughing in his arms, this couldn't get any better. he stopped tickling me and forced my eyes to look into his. those dreamy eyes.

"your staring again. but i don't mind" his calm voice snapped me back down to earth. he was so close to my face, do i lean in?! no dont be stupid you don't like him! i decided not too.

"anyway get dressed! something that's more you style" he said. more me style? well i have the perfect outfit anyway! and i don't care if no one likes it because it's one of my favourite outfits!

"alright i will get dressed! now leave" i teased. we were really close. and that's when he left. i got up and looked at my phone. 12:45pm not too bad i guess i usually wake up at 3-5pm because i can't find the strength to get up.

i took out my clothes and quickly put them on. i was wearing a nice red-plaid shirt with some black ripped jeans and of course my black converse. i did wonder where we were going but who knows, well they do but still. i grabbed my hairbrush and brushed my hair.

i rushed to the bathroom and did my teeth, face washed and went back to my room bashed into my door once or twice. picked up my phone and bumped into someone, wait axl.

"sorry about that..." i apologised to him. he was staring at me, like he was examining my features. i waved in his face and that's when he finally stopped staring at me.

"sorry, that outfit suits you by the way. anyways where are you going in a hurry?" he asked. like he didn't already know, i mean i don't know where we are going but i know it's somewhere. and the fact that he complimented my outfit made me get butterflies.

"thanks, your not too bad yourself and i'm going to the car. where do you think your going?" i asked teasingly. he chuckled, god did i love his laugh. i don't even think i should deny it anymore!

"for a bath." he paused. "i'm kidding i'm just using the toilet" he finished his sentence. he patted my shoulder and off he went to the bathroom. i adjusted myself and straightened out my shirt before going out the door, to be met by my friend Riley and my brother.

"hey saul. hey riley!" i greeted them walking up to the pair. they smiled at me and i smiled back. riley is one of my oldest friends but of course she can be a bit annoying at times. and saul is of course my brother.

"hey please don't use saul anymore, maybe when i'm at home alone but it's slash." my brother said as riley walked away to talk to someone else. wait slash, axl rose is apart of guns n roses. so my brother is apart of it. oh okay now i get it, we must be going somewhere to do with the band.

"alright then slash" i teased him as he grabs me and pulls me over his shoulder, i giggle as everyone looks. i didn't really care. but that was until the house door opened, oh lord! axl is going to see me like this...

"put me down!" i was still giggling. slash didn't care instead he spun around tickling me. how does he have balance? like what.

"alright." he said and placed me down. everyone was in the car pretty much, so the placing was slash for driving then it was some blonde dude in the passenger seat. the back was me, axl, riley. i just hope riley doesn't want to flirt with axl, because i don't have earplugs.

we all got in the car axl in the middle and me to his left, with riley on his right. and already riley was checking axl out. this is going to be painful. it was already maybe about four minutes since i saw that riley was checking out axl. and they were both flirting, like riley has a boyfriend anyways. i guess i couldn't say anything either but i am going to breakup with jack soon.

the car pulled up to a halt, i looked over too see a pretty big house. it was like my dream house! it had windows like massive windows, might as well be replacing the walls with just glass. it was a really nice house though. i was the only one still in the car, i was busy studying the house instead of focusing getting out. everyone else was in the house apart from axl and riley they were still flirting.

i got out the car and pushed the car door over as it slammed shut, my mind still couldn't process it. axl and riley walked into the house so i was left outside. i finally walked through the door and into the house closing the entrance and studying it. the smell of alcohol hit me, very strong and whiskey?

i walked through to the living room, filled with unfamiliar people. first thing i noticed was the alcohol on the table or in peoples hands.