Chapter 14

"y/n?!" axl said almost crying again. i got up rubbing my eyes and looking at my arm and ribs because they hurt. they were bandaged up.

"a-axl don't ever leave me please" i started to cry. bella looked a bit happier than when i was sleeping. slash just didn't look happy at all.

"i won't i promise!" he said as he put his arms around my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck. i gave bella a nod and her n slash left me and axl alone.

"why- why did you leave me at the pool?" i asked. it still bothered me. i really hope i didn't embarrass him. his tears stopped as he looked at me.

"i- i couldn't control myself if i let you do that." he admitted. my eyes widened and my eyebrows furrowed. did he mean... what i think he meant?

"i- i'm not sure i understand" i said. he smirked and pushed me into the bed. carefully he removed my top. kissing my shoulders.

"well can i show you what i meant?" he asked in his low voice. it turned me on. i just wanted him again. he removed my trousers and red laced thongs. teasing my entrance, making me want him more.

"axl. don't tease i need you right now" i asked desperately. he looked at me still teasing me. he threw his top over his head and then his trousers.

as soon as he did he slipped right in. thrusting and giving me pleasure, hitting that g spot every single fucking time. his moans and groans that slipped from his mouth was super sexy. i let some slip out.

he started thrusting faster, faster and faster until everyone could hear the bed shaking and our moans. we weren't the quietest for our second time around.

i swear i saw bella and slash's figures outside our door for a second. but i ignored it. axl was reaching his high as he made sure that i was too.

we both reached our highs as we practically shook the house down. his thrusts become weak but still fast. he slows down as we had rode out our highs.

he flopped down next to me, both of us out of breath. he pulled me into his chest and put the covers over us. i was so tired and actually in fact it was still night time. we fell asleep in each others arms.

morning had arrived and i craved for some chocolate chip cookies! sadly we had none, because no one ever really eats them. i opened my eyes too see a very sleepy axl. his hair all over his face, he was my everything, my world, my reason for living.

yeah sure when i was a a couple years younger i had thoughts of letting my life slip away. but life got a little bit better but now it's the best it's ever been. i've got a pretty boyfriend, a best friend, a brother.

"morning gorgeous" axl muttered whilst looking at me. i smiled and replied the compliment. we cuddled for a bit before he decided to get dressed and head off to a bar. so i got dressed and joined him and slash in the kitchen before he headed off.

"hey slash" i spoke. he avoided eye contact with me. bella snuck up behind me. she scared me a little but i was kind of used to her little sneak ups.

"well. have you seen this new video that has been trending all over... err twitter?" she said hesitantly.

"eh? no..?" i was so confused so i gave her my 'show me' look. so she pulled out her phone and started playing this video.

"wait that's you and slash-" i cut myself off because all i could hear was me and axl moaning... oh yeah. THEY RECORDED US HAVING SEX! well just the moaning but still!

"I- NO! AXL?!" i turned to axl. i was so embarrassed and shocked. i wanted to hide in my bedding. slash was laughing and so was axl but bella looked at me with concern on her face.

"y/n you don't look so good. do you feel okay?" bella asked. slash and axl both stopped laughing and looked at me. both still snickering a bit. i felt a little sick and then i had vomit in my mouth. i ran to the bathroom quickly and opened the lid, i coughed it out. i spat what was left out and felt a hand on my shoulder and holding my hair.

i turned around to see axl holding my hair and rubbing my back. bella and slash came to see what was the fuss as well.

"the question i will only ask." slash paused "did you guys even use protection?" he asked.

"oh fuck..."