Chapter 1

thousands of shattered glass fall beside me. i look up to see my boyfriend. his dark eyes were filled with rage. and i can tell this isn't going to be a good scene...

"Where were you? huh!" a familiar voice yelled. i tried to stand up quickly but fell back down, i'm still weak.

"ANSWER ME!" i wondered how my brother or parents couldn't hear this! plus my brother has his friends round anyway!

"i-i had to stay here and be here for something" i replied trying to get back up off the ground, still failing.

"that's not good enough! You know what... you need a punishment" He kneeled down next to me and whispered in my ear, i could feel his breath on my neck.

i earned a slap in the process. he tried to grab me by my collar as i tried to struggle out of his grasp. before he could lay another one of his filthy hands on me my door flung wide open.

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" some man yelled as i closed my eyes, i heard a punch being thrown. to my surprise it was my boyfriend Jack. he was making his way to his car.

i look up to my right to see a red-headed man reaching for me. i flinched in the process and tried to crawl away. i don't know what i had really done to my leg to make it so i couldn't stand up.

the red-headed man kneeled down to my level. "listen i'm not going to hurt you, i come in peace" he said softly, i really didn't know where he came from probably my brothers friend but still he kinda popped out from no where i mean he was saving my ass.

"i- can i trust you? where did you come from" i asked him as i placed my hand on his, he lifted me up as i fell into him and grabbed his shoulder so i could balance myself, i lifted my head to see his face only to be met by these gorgeous greenish eyes.

we made eye contact for what felt like ages but really it was like 5 seconds. he lifted me up in his arms and took me to the bathroom, this was where i started to panic. why was he taking me to the bathroom?!

"don't worry i can tell your panicking, i'm just going to clean you up unless you can do that yourself? but i doubt that" he said making me kinda mad at what he said but i left it.

"i can clean myself thank you." i said before he placed me down carefully on the toilet seat. he looked at me and then my leg and before you know it he's got some sort of medical stuff.

he sprayed my leg without a warning.

"ow! maybe a warning next time?!" i spat. i'm not the easiest people to be with or work with so sometimes that's why i only have my close friends Riley and Bella.

"okay then, this is going to sting" he said as he pulled out a piece of glass from my leg. i called out in agony.

"who even was that?" he asked whilst bandaging up my leg carefully. i'm still here covering my mouth so i don't yell out in pain, because this hurt.

"my boyfriend. duh" i said before he looked at me dead in the eyes and i could tell he was angry.

"what? did you say boyfriend?!" he asked me. still holding eye contact.

"yes, we've been going out for 2 years. he really was sweet at the start... and i don't know why i'm telling you this your just a stranger." i said before he crouched down to my level.

"me? a stranger?" he said. his green eyes were softened.

"yes. i don't even know your name" i said trying to make a point but i don't even know myself what my point was.

"axl. and who are you?" axl said before standing up.

"y/n. and it's nice to meet you axl." i said bluntly but he could tell i just wasn't in the mood for socialising.

"nice name. anyways i better get back to your brother before he wonders where i've gone." he said picking me up back in his arms. i cuddled into his chest a little bit.

i breathed in heavily and that was a bad idea... his cologne. oh man why. before i know it i'm back on my bed. but before he left he grabbed a brush and pan and scooped up the pieces of my mirror.

i smiled to myself and i hope he wouldn't notice it. i sat there in silence, watching him as he picked up the last few pieces of glass. he put them in my bin and put back the pan and brush where he got it from.

"hey! thanks." i called to him before he closed my door.

"y-your welcome" he mumbled. i guess he doesn't like saying much.

he left my room leaving me there alone, i kinda missed his company. my phone gave me a notification as i picked it up to see what it was. it was a notification from my friend Bella.

bella: Heyy! so how's your date with Jack?
y/n: Oh... it didn't go to plan i guess you could say.
bella: aww i'm sorry. what happened?
y/n: he ended up hitting me again..
bella: really?! that's it he's so getting it tomorrow in school!
y/n: no! don't please it's alright i'm fine. plus someone kinda saved my ass.
bella: wait your brother? or who??
y/n: yeah someone else saved me micheal doesn't know still. but the guy who saved me he's not bad looking.
bella: y/n! you have another crush don't you!
y/n: no i don't!
bella: Yes you do! stop denying it.
y/n: goodnight! cya tomorrow dickhead