I didn't have time to see exactly how many people were here since we needed to introduce ourselves. After our greetings and introductions, the judges started asking questions on how we feel to which we answered honestly.

"We noticed that you two left blank the song you will be performing. Is there a reason for that?"

"We wanted it to be a surprise."

I smile to myself to see Aria answer that question confidently and without hesitation.

The judges and the crowd seemed to be impressed with her answer as they started to smile. This seemed to ease everything a little more for us and made me feel a little more confident.

"We can't wait to see what you two have prepared. We wish you the best of luck."

With a smile on his face, Bang PD gives a nod signaling us to start.

As we put our microphones away and put on our headset mics, I was able to spot in the crowd Jungkook who was standing next to the doors and smiling at me.

Even all the way up here from the stage, I could see him as he mouths out the words "good luck" and smiles even wider. That was enough to vanish any last ounce of nerves I had in me.

Finally getting into position, Aria looks at me as she mouths the words "good luck." I do the same as I smile at her. It was finally time to show everyone why we deserve to debut.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Hurry up and find a seat! They're about to start."

I quickly hurry Taehyung to find an empty seat so we can watch Ally's performance. We both ran over to the company's auditorium after we finished our schedules. The rest of the guys are on their way as they wanted to watch as well.

"We got her just in time." Taehyung says panting.

"We wanted it to be a surprise."

"A surprise? I don't think I've ever seen a group leave their song choice blank."

He was right, but for some reason I was really excited. I watch carefully as they both get into position and wait patiently for their performance to start.

As soon as the music started playing, you could hear everyone in the crowd gasping and 'ooo-ing.' I looked around the audience to see their faces filled with a mix of shock and excitement as some chatted to the person next to them.

"Ya...I can't believe they picked this song..."

Just like everyone else and me, Taehyung was also shocked. Out of all the songs out there, I didn't expect them to pick this one; the one named one of the hardest kpop choreography.

They're song choice was Naughty by Irene and Seulgi.

Like always, Ally doesn't fail to amuse me each day, but a part of me couldn't help but to be slightly worried. With the difficulty of this song, I wondered if a trainee was able to pull it off.

As they're performance continued, I still had that feeling of worry within me, but so far they've been doing such a good job. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot once Ally started singing. The last time I heard her sing was more than a year ago.

Her singing and pronunciation was clear as day even as she danced. By no doubt, I was proud of her because all her hard work was paying off.

It was almost time for the chorus and the room was filled with tension as they waited. I could hear the people around me asking the person next to them if they would be able to pull it off. They had their doubts just like I had mine.

But all those doubts and worries went away as soon as the chorus started. I sat in my seat with my mouth open as I watched her carefully blow everyone away.

Her movements were so clean and sharp without being a beat off. They were both in sync with each other and never once messed up while also continuing to sing.

She radiated a type of aurora that I've never seen or felt from her. You couldn't even tell that she was nervous. She was confident and you could see that with every word she sang and every move she danced.

Suddenly, all I can hear is everyone loudly cheering them on as they perfectly execute the choreography. They were amazing.

Without a doubt, Ally is definitely debuting soon.

Ally's P.O.V.

I've never felt this feeling before. This feeling of happiness and burst of confidence of hearing the crowd cheer for me the way that everyone here was doing it. It was so intoxicating that I never wanted it to stop.

Confidence was all that I had in me right now and my goal was to finish this performance without messing up.

While turning around to do a dance move, from the corner of my eye, I can see someone standing to my right. Taking a quick glance, I see Seung-mi standing there with both her hands in tight fists as she glares at me.

I enjoyed seeing her like this. Without thinking twice, I give her a little smirk. This only caused her glare to intensify and maybe even her hatred for me, but I could care less.

With this performance I was sending a message for everyone including her that there's a reason why I'm named the 'ace' and that nothing will stop me from making my dreams come true, no matter who I have to crush.