Meet the Author!

Hello  everyone!

I do want to keep this short and sweet because most readers probably wont be interested in learning about me and that's totally okay! Also, many of you will probably be more interested in the next chapter of Taekook smut that has been so highly requested. 

First, AvisHallow is merely my Author name to make it harder for my parents and coworkers to find my filth. 

I am a 00' liner January 21st to be specific!  As for relationships, as of the end of August 2022 I will be married which is very exciting!

In my day to day life, I'm actually pretty ordinary except that I am a witch. Yes really. 
I've got a lot of tattoos and I love to dance but I'm not very good at it.

And now to answer some questions I got:

Q: How did this book come to be/ why did I start it/ what made me start writing it?

A: I actually started writing this quite a while ago as some of you may know if you've been here from the beginning, and I want to say that was around the debut of Love Yourself: Tear in 2018 and I was finding it very difficult to find books that portrayed the BTS boys the same way I felt they should be portrayed, as well as satisfying my own kinky criteria. (There are lots of really good books out there now)

Originally this book began as a satire as well, but around the 3rd chapter I was too commited to the story and couldn't keep it a joke anymore. 

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would continue on for 100 chapters and just under 300,000 words, or actually get read by anyone other than myself, and for all of you who are here, I am incredibly grateful. 

Q: What is my favorite song/era?

A: This is always a tough question for me because I love all of their music (except for Mic drop with desiigner, or ON with Sia) If I had to pick top 5, they would be 1.Truth Untold  2. Ddaeng 3.Fake Love  4.Look here  5. Forever Young.

For eras: I became an ARMY in late 2016-2017 so of course I love Wings era  but i think my favorite would be HYYH if I really had to choose.

Also this new era that they seem to be moving towards, in a more mature style is also very intriguing.

Q: Who is my bias?

A: If you couldn't tell already I'm indecisive as hell, so i am pretty much just an OT7 bias all the time, so I also get OT7 biaswrecked. 

 It is a rough time out here. I am not the strongest soldier. 

Okay that's all of the questions I've got! if you have any other questions, please let me know and I will add them!

Now to get a little sappy... I love y'all so much, like you don't understand, ARMY is amazing. I am nowhere close to being like BTS, and i wont insult them by insinuating that I am. But I understand what they mean when they say ARMY made them who they are.  If not for all of you here being so supportive along this 100 chapter journey, I wouldn't have gotten this far. 

Even when it was sometimes difficult to write, I wanted to write more for you, and I still do. 

You guys are honestly the heart of this book and so much credit has to go back to you. 

I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your comments,  you are some of the funniest and sweetest people I swear to god, please never change.

I could go on for hours about how much I appreciate you all, for every read, for every comment and every vote, for just being here. But to sum it up, I purple you. 

Thank you for getting Stylist Noona to where she is today. 

If you are like me and still need more to read, you're in luck because I have much more to write. 

As of 6/13/22 there are 3 more books currently underway and 1 starting very soon. please feel free to check them out and give them as much love as you've shown this book. 

Flowers Smell Sweeter in the Morning|| Jin x Reader

Foundations of Jealousy || Taekook x Reader

Making Lemons Sweet || Jimin x Reader

Lust and Hospitality || Rapline x Reader

Okay enough self promo.

I love you all so so much.
I am eternally grateful to all of you here.
I purple you.💜

And at the risk of sounding very very cheesy, let's not call this the end, because the best is Yet to Come. 

With all my love,
Avis
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜