Stylist Noona Pt 78 (Oh, Oh.)(smut/ fluff)

Jin: Im. So. Bored.

Me: aw, why?

Jin: stupid meetings all day.

Me: I'm sorry baby, I really wish I could help.

Jin: Call me with an emergency

Jin: Just make something up.

Me: lmao

Jin: I'm serious, call me right now.

Me: Are you sure? Don't you need to be in those meetings?

Jin: Please princess, the king needs to see you

How dare he use your pet name against you, he knows they make you weak, and damn it now you're kinda horny.

Me: Okay, okay.

Being with these men for over a year certainly has its perks. For one, you know how to use your voice to get them all worked up.

You put down the journal you had been working in, and hit the call button. It didn't even finish a full ring when Jin picked it up.

"Hey. What's up?-excuse me guys-"

"Hey baby, I was just thinking of how much I'd love to be on your cock right now." You coo praying to every god that you aren't on speaker.

"What!?! Are you okay?" He fakes concern.

"I love that big thick cock of yours sir, it feels so good when you stretch me out." There's an audible gulp on the other end.

"Okay, where are you? I'll come get you."

"Well, right now I'm in your bed, naked, and very wet sir." You catch yourself biting your lip to keep from giggling and ruining your sexy rouse. "Better hurry, I'm already touching myself." You know how to tease him, but in reality you're still milling around your room waiting to get off the phone.

"Sorry," his voice is quiet as he speaks to someone on the other end,"I need to go help my friend, I'll explain later.- Okay stay there, i'm on my way."

Friend huh? You'll be asking about that later, but that's not important right now.

"Mmm it feels sooo good sir." You moan softly into the receiver. "I need your cock so badly."

"You're gonna be in so much trouble if you cum without me princess." He must be away from people now, because his voice has dropped an octave and he doesn't sound concerned anymore to say the least. "You better stay put on my bed and -" He pauses for a few moments, you assume he had to pass someone who shouldn't hear your filth. "-and get that pussy nice and wet for me. If you cum I'll know princess. I'll be home in 20 minutes, understand?"

"Yes sir."Jin hangs up abruptly.

Well you better get naked then. Quickly you touch up your makeup and hair and get naked. It certainly saves you the trouble of picking out an outfit.

You prance to Jin's room, and close the curtains turning on the bedside lamp for a bit of mood lighting.

He told you to get wet for him, but he did that work himself. Hearing Jin command you over the phone really got you going. And fantasizing about him walking through that bedroom door and taking you, got you the rest of the way.

You settle against his headboard, slumping into the pillows. It's now that you realize, it's been a very long time since you've taken care of your own sexual needs.. Alone... You let your hand drift between your legs, feeling the pool of lady precum starting to form. Your own hands feel almost foreign. The pads of your fingers feel so small compared to your many partners.