Stylist Noona Pt 96 (Never Forget) (smutty, angsty, kinda fluffy)

Avis Here, Hello all. thank you for being here, first and foremost. Secondly, I have a new book! It's call "Flowers Smell Sweeter in the Morning" It is a Jin x Reader and the first two chapters are already out! It has a mix of fluff and smut with a hint of sugar daddy. I'd really appreciate it if you went and gave it a read!💜

Okay, that's all, I hope you like the new book, and buckle in, this is going to be a long chapter.

I love and purple you All!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're rudely awoken by a very large dog jumping on top of your legs. Jin shoots up next to you, holding the gangly doberman at bay.

"Jungkook!! Come get your son!!" He shouts, grimacing when Bam kisses him good morning.

"Sorry." Jungkook rushes in,"He saw the little reflection from your watch on the wall and thought it was the laser pointer or something."

"That's okay, you didn't mean any harm did you Bammie?" The overgrown puppy flops down into your lap rolling over for you to rub his tummy.

"Still I was really enjoying that sleep." Jin reaches his arms up, stretching his shirtless torso. Moving back he settles against the headboard, gulping some water from his nightstand cup. "We were up later than we planned."

"Yeah, we know." Jungkook winks hooking Bam back onto his leash. "3 times huh? Can either of you walk?"

"Well I do leave tomorrow..." He runs a finger up and down the back of your arm. "But can you blame me? Bed head and all, you're beautiful, princess."

Your cheeks heat up and you shoot him a look over your shoulder. He's looking you up and down as if he's still wanting more. Jungkook seems to notice it too.

"Hint taken. Come on Bam, we need to go to work out anyways." Bam launches off the bed and together they race out, politely shutting the door behind him.

Jin's arm snakes around your side, beckoning you to rest back against his side. His other hand holds yours gently, playing with each finger.

"How are you feeling after last night?"

"Not as sore as I expected. I thought for sure I would be." Taking his hand you bring it to your lips, pressing a kiss to the back.

"Damn, guess we'll just have to try again then." You giggle at his suggestion. "What? I have to leave you with something for you to remember me by. Besides, 21 months is a long time to go without your perfect pussy. I want as much time in it before I go as I can get."

"So crass Jinnie," you coo, kissing the tip of his fingers, earning a very strained deep breath. "Maybe you're right. My memory is already starting to go a bit fuzzy...."You give him a wink over the shoulder and slide out of his grasp and out of bed. That is to say you do the best slide you can do whilst it feels like half a cantaloupe is duct taped to your stomach.

Making your way into the bathroom you brush your teeth. In the mirror, Jin comes to lean in the doorway, his arms crossed over his broad chest. Even in the reflection you can see him still looking you up and down.

"I don't know if i've told you, but I like those shorts on you." He meanders up behind you, lifting his long t-shirt that you borrowed up to your waist. All of which was clearly a ploy to press his hips into your ass, because with how closely he is up against you now, there's no way he could see your shorts right now, let alone admire them. "I really like them."

"I ca- dell." You bend over to spit out your tooth paste and it's possible that you pushed back into him a little more.

He stifles a groan and runs his hands up your sides underneath the large shirt, all the way up to your chest. You give a slight squeal when his fingers trace the underside of your breasts. "You sure you don't want breakfast first?"