Stylist Noona Pt 91 (2 Out of 3)(fluff)

Ugh. Yet another day this month you've spent alone. Everyday feels the same. You wake up to no one at home, you go your whole day with barely any word from any of the guys and you go to bed having only spent a very silent and exhausted dinner with them.

All December has been that way. The latter half of November too if you're being real about it. It's like the second you got home from the mini vacation and they all got whisked away by interviews and practices.

Each week it's the same, "we promise next week we'll have some time off", but they never do, it's out of their control.

You're trying to be understanding about it. They do have jobs outside of entertaining you. But is it too much to ask to spend a little time with your men?

It certainly doesn't help your mood that for the past few weeks you've been flip flopping over whether or not you should go get a pregnancy test. And not telling a single soul about your suspicion has made it that much more difficult.

Yes, it may have just been motion sickness but it also very well could have been something else. It's still so soon you really don't want to get your hopes, or the guys hopes, up too soon.

But...

Enough is enough. You need to know. Now.

Well, not this very second, you're hungry and have a lot of things to do first, but you really should bite the bullet. The loneliness is starting to get to you, and you'd really like to know if alcohol is on the table to ease some of that stress.

After washing up and putting away your solitary plate from lunch, you throw on your boots and big puffy jacket to brave the cold wilderness of Seoul, to hunt for a pregnancy test.

The December wind proves to be bitter and chilling to the bone. Zipping your jacket even higher you step out of the small alley behind the parking garage, and onto the busy street. Luckily the drug store is not too many shop-fronts down, but you're still out in the biting cold long enough for your eyes to sting with tears.

Pushing into the small store, warm air immediately greets your burning cold ears and nose. Sniffing, you address the old woman shop clerk and pull your scarf a little more snug around your chin.

"Anything I can help you find dear?" She calls from her short stool behind the counter, with a soft smile in her eyes.

"Oh yes ma'am, well- um I'm looking for a pregnancy test, do you carry them?"

"Yes, right this way." She heaves herself up, teetering for a moment before finding proper footing. Waddling dreadfully slowly towards the back of the store she shows you a section with pads and tampons and of course the tests. "Here we are. You know-" she turns towards you slowly, her squinted eyes study your face deeply. "You remind me of me when I was young. I used to be a looker, I tell you!" She nudges you softly with an elbow, and you can't help but chuckle. "I was so nervous when I was pregnant with my first too."

"How did you know its my-"

"Of course I know it's your first, dear, you don't have crows feet yet." She pushes back her own chin length hair, pointing to the corners of her eyes. "See. I have three children, and I have many crows feet because they give me so much to smile about.." She smiles, making them crinkle softly.

"I'm sure they are wonderful children, aunty." You grab a test from the rack, and turn to make for the register hoping to get home soon, so you can test before the guys get home.

"They are pains in my ass most of the time, but I love them anyhow." She laughs and grabs two more tests, shoving them into your hands. "Here, these are free, on me, because I like you. They are never very accurate. I took 4 with my second son, and half were positive and the other half negative."