Stylist Noona Pt 33 (Waiting Wasn't so Bad)(lots of smut)

You pick up his not so subtle hints, give the guys at the table a knowing smile and follow Jungkook up to his room.

He throws a sock on the doorknob before shutting the door. You sit on the bed as he strolls over, mischief written all over his face.

Standing in front of you, his stature is imposing and the way he looks down his nose at you makes your breath catch in your throat. His hand brushes past your cheek wrapping around the back of your neck. It's such a simple touch, gentle but yet so commanding and it turns you on even in your zombie state.

"I feel like I've been waiting forever for this." He speaks softly, but with a neediness you haven't seen from him before.

"Well now you've got me all to yourself, what do you wanna do?"

He bends down kissing your lips lustfully, your eyes flutter shut and your body releases all of the tension you had been holding.

"Y/n I'm not planning on holding back tonight."

Your pussy throbs at his words hoping he'll make good on his threat.

"Fuck Jungkook-"

"Take off your clothes baby." He doesn't often call you baby, but when he does you would do anything for that man.

You're glad you wore decent underwear. It's a simple black thong, but Jungkook groans seeing you in them all the same.

You take off your bra and slip your thumbs into the waist of your thong to slide them off.
Hopping back on the bed you wait patiently, watching as he takes his own clothes off.

He doesn't even bother to leave his boxers on, pulling them off with his pants instead. Leaving his beautiful body bare for you, his smooth lean torso ripples deliciously with each movement.

You lick your lips subconsciously as the seductive man crawls toward you on the bed. He leans over you intimidatingly, but gently pushes your shoulders back so that you are laying underneath him. His fingers dip between your legs, running along your pussy, feeling how wet you are.

"mm, you're so wet." Then leaning closer he whispers in your ear. "Are you ready?"

You nod pulling at his waist bringing him between your legs. Jungkook wastes no time to steady himself and push in, letting his breath hiss out between his teeth.

Starting off with short easy, smooth strokes Jungkook braces himself on either side of your head, his lips move across your collarbone to either side of your neck. Your hands run across his muscly back and shoulders letting out long low moans with each movement. His tip reaching that special spot that drives you crazy, needy for more.

"I thought you weren't going to hold back," You tease, knowing he's hardly even trying right now, and if he wanted to he could really fuck you up.

"Oh I'm not, but I don't want to hurt you either." He sits back on his heels pulling out of you. "But since you seem so needy. Flip over."

You flip over getting up onto your hands and knees, arching your back enticingly, you feel a naughty energy take over you. Just as you are looking over your shoulder Jungkook's hand comes down on you ass.

He leans in close to your ear, rubbing the sore spot he just made.

"You know, I never punished you for guessing wrong last night." His hand leaves your skin and comes back down with a sharp smack making you cry out. "How many do you think you deserve?"

"15?" You whimper, taking the next spank.

"Hmm, let's try 20, but I'll be nice and count the ones you already got." His palm massages your cheek, gripping it softly before pulling back 18 more times. Spank after spank, pausing in between each to run his fingers over the small red marks appearing all over your ass. Your moans are high-pitched and sharp, and music to his sadistic ears.

"No more please, I can't take it anymore." You beg for the sake of your poor sore ass.

"Don't worry baby, that was all of them, we are done... with the spanking at least." His hand runs up your inner thigh to your pussy, "Fuck you're soaked, just from getting spanked, imagine how wet you'll get from me fucking you."

You breath out a moan, savoring a warm rush in your core.

Jungkook's hands grip your hips, his fingers press dimples into your skin that get deeper as he grips harder bracing himself against the pleasure of pushing in.

He wasn't kidding, he isn't holding back. He pushes your chest down into the bed, holding your hands together at the base of your spine. His thrusts are animal and carry such force that the headboard bangs against the wall. You bite into the pillow underneath you to muffle your screams of ecstasy. Fingers tangle in your hair pulling your head away from the bed, making the pillow fall from your mouth.

"I wanna. Fucking. Hear. You." He growls, his hips never falter through his words. "Stand up."

He gets off the bed, and you can finally see his body, his toned chest heaves, and his hair is matted to his forehead. You get up after him, wrapping your arms around his neck ambushing him with messy wet kisses, you moan into his mouth when he pushes you into the wall.

Breaking away you kiss down his neck, sucking on his collar bone, leaving a small reddish mark. Jungkook pulls your left leg up to his waist, hooking his arm under your knee, locking eyes with you as he pushes in.

Fuck

His eyes smirk with devilish lust, and you feel every inch of him. Again he begins pumping violently, taking your breath away.

"I love making you fucking mine." He snarls into the crook of your neck. "Say my name y/n, let Croatia know who you belong to."

"JUNGKOOK- ahhh!" You yell.

He picks up your other leg shifting your hips angling it so every thrust hits your g-spot everytime.

"That's it baby cum for me." He smacks your thigh, "fucking cum y/n"

You hadn't been very close until he told you to cum, but now you're right on the edge.

"fuck - yes - oh my -god - jungkook- fuck- im -gonna cum," Your breathing shallows as a firey white light takes over your body throwing you into an intense orgasm.

"Oh yea that's it, just like that," Jungkook jerks his hips coming to his high, you feel his cum explode into you.

His breath is ragged and his chest heaves against you, pressing against you holding your body to the wall.

Once he catches his breath Jungkook pulls out of you and carries you to the bed, laying you down gently.

"Was that good baby?"

You cant even speak, your head is floaty and light, so you just hum in appreciation.

"Maybe I should wait to fuck you more often." His fingertips drift over your hips.

"Mmmm I wouldn't hate that."