Stylist Noona Pt 82 (Bad Dreams and Happy Endings)(fluff/4some Smutt)

"Morning jagi, sleep okay?" Jimin kisses your temple as you stand at the stove frying up some nurungji for breakfast.

"Meh, bad dream woke me up but Joon came in and slept with me the rest of the night." You keep your eyes focused on the rice scorching in the pan, listening to the ambient noise of Jimin pouring himself some coffee.

"He went to the gym already?" Jimin leans on the counter sipping the caffeine to further fuel his addiction.

"Yea, he, Taehyung, Hobi and Yoongi left like 30 minutes ago."

"Odd," he hums.

"What is?" You pay a little more attention to Jimin now, very interested in what he's going to say.

"Oh, I'm just surprised he has the energy." You look up at him already mortified. "What, with being up until 2 am having sex." Jimin smirks taking another sip, steam rising from the top of the mug with just as much smugness as the man holding it.

"You- you heard?" Your cheeks and chest feel hot with the realization of how loud Joon made you this morning.

"Well it's kinda hard not to, I'm right next door after all." He winks, making you even more flustered, and you struggle to flip the pads of rice. "It's okay though, you didn't wake me up, I was awake because of a bad dream too. Must have been right after yours cus I woke up very shortly before you two started going at it."

"I'm sorry." You cringe and focus really intently on the pan in front of you.

"It's okay, what was your dream like?"

You take a beat to answer, considering how in depth to go with your retelling. On one hand lots of detail could make him have some pity for you, but then it really would feel like you're trapping him. And on the other hand, you don't want to give him nothing at all and make it feel like you're pulling away from him.

"Well, this woman tried to convince me you were all better off without me, and I should let you all go. So that was.. Fun" your voice drones sarcastically.

"Did you believe her?"

"At first." You pull the nurungji off of the pan and onto a plate, moving to the table to sit and relax. "But not anymore. Not completely."

"Good, because it's not true." Jimin takes the chair next to you, pondering into his mug.

"Want to tell me about yours?"

"Yea." He shifts, getting more comfortable in the chair, taking a deep breath. "I lost you, and it was awful." He looks up at you, with a serious but soft expression, not cutting eye contact as he goes on. "It wasn't because you left me. It was because I was too stupid and blinded by fear to see the best thing in my life, and hold onto her." He lets go of his coffee mug, grabbing both of your hands. Not that he needed to, he already had your undivided attention.
"I don't want that to happen. I'd rather share you with the other people I love, than lose the best thing to ever happen to me."

"You really mean that?" Tears are yet again brimming your eyes, daring to run down your cheeks. Thankfully this time, they are happy tears unlike most of the tears you've cried this week.

"Yes, I really do. I love you y/n," His bottom lip quivers and his voice waiver on the point of breaking into tears as well. " A-and I'll do anything to keep you with me. I'm so sorry about last night. I wasn't thinking, and I shouldn't have projected all of my fear onto you. I'm sorry."

Tears are definitely streaming down your face now, but you ignore them. You climb over to his lap, sitting on his thighs, throwing your arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his beautiful velvety lips.
He hums in surprise, but settles in, holding your waist tightly. You can taste the salt from tears that fell past your lips, whether they are yours or his it's impossible to tell. You don't really care that you're crying either, you're so happy it feels like you could fly.