chapter iv : my one true love

Start from the beginning

bracelets, necklaces, keychains, perfume, jean chains, rings, makeup, skincare products, phone charms, shoes, clothes, and more clothes.

he managed to buy all of it from some designer brands and other small shops the couple came across throughout the whole trip. he was slowly draining his bank account with these gifts, the hotel, and the food.

" and eating at the most expensive of restaurants. "

›› while classical music played from the stage — violins and cellos strumming with a soft mix of woodwinds and piano — the clinking of the couple's wine glasses reminded them of the peace within luxury. the ceilings reached to infinity and beyond; the window frames hugged the glass with a non-glaring metal similar to the round edges of a classic jukebox; the floors were decorated with subtle stone tiles inspired by Mexican architecture, and a grand swarovski chandelier hung suspended, casting shadows of dazzling yellow crystals on the ceiling.

" according to sapnap, they had an amazing vacation — something everyone wished they had y'know? "

›› once it was night time, the headboard rattled, hands traveled down pathways of skin, and breathing staggered. romantic hormones zapped through veins like a bullet train against lightning. he tried to make them feel every second of it, hoping to get a response of high-pitched satisfaction. he loved it. they loved it. no amount of messed up bedsheets and hard-to-walk mornings could fully express their love between them on this vacation.

now it was morning. sunlight ever so slightly peaked through the thin lining of black curtains, revealing dust particles reflecting off the floor. in bed, sapnap slowly stirred awake, savoring the softness of his surroundings while his senses cracked opened like a bottle of sprinkles. as he stretched out, he recognized a weight on him, glancing down south to see f/n laying right beside him, their head on his chest and an arm laid lazily on his lower torso.

that view made him smile. he loved waking up to mornings like this. he wanted this vacation to last forever — to never go back to Poliska City because this very moment and his very lover felt like his new home. this past month was just a rollercoaster ride in itself. one where f/n allowed him to explore himself, and allowed him to open up to their relationship.

he did the same thing like he did every morning: he admired them for a long while, his eyes going all glossy like sunshine on tropic water. he slowly danced his fingers along their back, running them back and forth. he reached up to their hair and tucked a strand back behind their ear, giving him a better view of their stunning face.

just looking at f/n — thinking about them — made his heart feel like it was grasping on a firecracker that was going off in his hands. now that they were in his arms, he couldn't believe it. if he had a nickel for every time he felt like his heart was dropping to his stomach, he'd be a millionaire by now. at this point, he'd do anything to be with them.. to stay with them.

the more he thought about it, the more tempting it appeared for his blood to shoot up to his cheeks. this is real love.

♥ →→ Sapnap's pov

there they are. my f/n laying right next to me. it's unbelievable. it feels so surreal to call them mine and be able to run my fingers through their hair like i'm doing right now. as i examine a strand of their hair, pinching it between my fingers, i never stopped thinking about them. they never got off my mind at all — not ever since i first met them.