chapter x : hangover morning

│   ◢◤◢◤ TW: blood, mental breakdown, obsessive behavior, hangovers/mentions of throwing up

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +
w.c.: 2k+

— "karl correct?"

— "karl correct?"

"yes." he confirmed.

agatha started off with the usual questions, gaining descriptions of f/n and their connection with the interrogated.

"so how close are you with f/n?"

karl took a sharp intake of breath, attempting to calm down his jitters.

"i'd say pretty close. we hung out a lot and went out for lunch and dinner. that type of stuff."

"do you know anything of their personal life?"

karl shifted his legs in his seat, taking a short moment to rethink anything. he tried so hard not to gloss over important information while picturing memories with them like a flashing slideshow in his mind.

"not.. not necessarily. no." he finally concluded, fiddling with his fingers and rolling his thumbs in circles, attempting to rake his mind of any personal conversations he's had in the past with f/n.

agatha sighed. "okay. that's okay. we've been getting that answer." she muttered quietly to herself, writing some last minute notes down and rereading over them one last time.

she finally gathered herself, realizing a pattern of repetitivity. no one was close nor intimate enough with f/n as sapnap was.

"did it ever bother you knowing you got into a relationship with sapnap and f/n used to date him?" agatha pressed on, deciding to shift the mood writhed in stale air.

"not gonna lie it did a little bit. but i managed to put it aside. it's something in the past. i shouldn't let that bother me if sapnap and f/n never bothered with it either. whatever happened in their relationship is none of my business." karl spoke truthfully.

"that's fair... so if sapnap saw you kissing his ex, do you think that could've triggered something in him?"

karl's eyes instantly widened.