chapter xviii : more about you

│   ◢◤◢◤ TW: mentions of alcohol poisoning and usage
◢◤ h/l - hair length, h/c - hair color, e/c - eye color

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +
w.c.: 1.7k+

→→→ may 28, 2063

→→→ may 28, 2063.
→→ third person. . . continuation of previous chapter.

CREAK. the door flung open. to george, it felt like a movie scene. he could've sworn cameras might've been lingering around him in a stalker's shot or installed on a camera dolly in an invisible hallway out of his sight.

f/n took no time in dashing forward, already knowing the house by heart. even though george was trailing behind them, he took some more observance to the completely foreign atmosphere.

he noticed framed pictures hanging on the wall. some of adult faces, others with one child or two. there was one consistent, young face that kept appearing in each photo with their h/l, h/c and f/c dress/t-shirt. it was definitely f/n.

each step heading further and further down the hall led to each photo of f/n getting older from them in middle school to them in their high school graduation outfit holding the velvet cap in their hand and a white curtain of deception appearing as a smile on display.

the short, mile-long hallway felt like a museum of memories, one which were all core and untouchable. with this intangibility in mind, george truly felt like he was entering through the door of someone else's twisted life once he stepped inside this house, fully immersed in the heart of f/n's past.

he could've sworn through the pictures he could hear laughter, feel the warmth of hugs and smiles, feel the eyes of f/n's family watching him with caution. he could feel the spirit of the house seeping into his skin, the walls dripping and floors sliding beneath him. he felt like he shouldn't be here but he was fully drawn in like a magnet to metal — too late to step out. he had to be pried out.

he took in all these new feelings within a matter of seconds, realizing he was now in the dining and living area with f/n.

george took a double take on them, gazing at them to see their eyes scanning the room.

"mama!" they yelled out desperately, turning their full body towards the hallway to their left which led to the bedrooms and bathrooms. before they could go though, george's eyes widened, vision catching onto something unwavering.