chapter iv : my one true love

│ ◢◤◢◤   TW: allusions to sex, slight injury, mentions of blood, drug usage/smoking, obsession, possessiveness
    ◢◤   n/n - nick name
   ◢◤  ✇ - represent transition scenes (once again, think of this like reading a movie)

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +
w.c.: 4.5k+

→→→ end of summer, august 2062

→→ third person flashback. any quotes in bold is dream talking to agatha while also narrating.

— " what do you mean by unofficial? "

"well i mean.. they didn't really tell us whether they were dating or not. we kind of all assumed as they got close. we'd always ask if they're together and they did confirm it but.. it just felt.. weird." dream answered.

"as his close friend and seeing the two of them get straight to a relationship, it felt so quick. we only had summer break for five months and they were already that in love. they even went on this luxury getaway to Chirais city."

"just the two of them?"

"yes. just the two of them." he confirmed with a firm head nod. agatha tilted her head slightly out of curiosity. "could you elaborate upon that? you say it felt fast and then they went on a trip. what happened during that time?" dream sighed, relaxing his muscles for a long interrogation.

" so they went on this luxurious vacation. sapnap wouldn't stop bragging about buying luxury gifts for f/n, "

›› "hey baby." sapnap softly called out, gaining f/n's attention from the bathroom. he heard the patting of their footsteps and saw them emerge from the doorway. "yeah?" they called back. "come m'ere."

f/n clearly complied, slowly traversing across the hallway to their boyfriend in the living room. sapnap couldn't help but smile at the view of them in his crew neck. he gathered himself as they got closer and held a fancy-looking, velvet box in his hands. while they sat down on the couch and stared at the box with furrowed brows, sapnap placed it next to them.

"please open it." he beckoned, his voice going ever so soft. "you got me something? you didn't have to." f/n trailed off, their eyes already glimmering. they loved surprises. sapnap bounced up and down on his heels, eagerly watching them feel around the box with their fingers before sliding the lid off in one swift motion.

as expected, they audibly gasped in surprise, their hands stopping once they separated the wrapping paper and saw the contents inside. they quickly reached in and scooped out a jacket, holding it by the shoulders. they felt the soft material inside, eyes eventually examining the name tag on the neck that read Chanel. that wasn't the only thing he got them though. let's run down the list real quick: