The School Girl Type!

Start from the beginning

        "Speaking of which, I've heard the youngest son of Mr. Ootori is actually attending Ouran. Have you met him?" her father asks while he sips his coffee. (Y/N) whines at how her father had to bring him up. 

        "Y-Yeah." (Y/N) replies with a fake smile. 

        "I remember that boy. You introduced the Ootori family to us durning one of the hospital's dinner event. He's such a handsome young man. Ne (Y/N), I approve of you marrying him." her grandmother states with determination. (Y/N) and her parents almost choked on their drinks when the grandmother brought up marriage. 

        "Now now, Mother. there's really no need to rush into something like marriage." Kotoko says to her mother-in-law. 

        "That's right. I don't think it would be a good idea for my daughter to date the son of my employer. He's already has enough to handle without you interfering in yet another love life." Naoki scolds his mother. The two of them bicker a bit how she would constantly interfere in other people's love lives. Naoki turns to his daughter.

After dinner, (Y/N) went upstairs to sleep early. She already finished her homework before dinner, so all she did was took a shower and head straight for bed. 

~~~~ 

Your POV

        I met with Haruhi at the train station. We walked and talked on the way to school. The day at school went by fast. Now, Haruhi and I are heading to the Host Club. Great, another day of wearing that maid uniform. As we arrived...

        "Hikaru. Karou." Tamaki snaps his fingers. The twins salute to him as started running towards me. Next thing I knew, they link their arms onto mine and drag me into another room. I look around the room to see a hair stylist and make-up artist.

        "What are you guys doing?" I ask them. They smiled widely as they reveal a school uniform from behind their backs. 

        "Time your transformation as the newest hostess. Let's get started!" they say in unison. They jumped on me as they try to change me. 

        "Stop it! Get off me! Alright! I'll change, but you two need to get out." I tell them as I kick them out of the room. Base on this uniform. I'm guessing they want me to become some sort of school girl hostess. Couldn't they be more original? Well, at least it's better than the yellow monstrosity of a dress or that maid outfit.

3rd Person POV

The Host Club were waiting for (Y/N) to finish getting dress to reveal her new look. 

        "Come on, (Y/N). We want to see you in a mini-skirt." Hikaru says. 

        "Yeah. It's one of the designs our mother made. It's truly one of a kind." Karou agrees. 

        "I'm coming, I'm coming." (Y/N) answers. She pulls the curtain to reveal her transformation. All the hairstylist did was wash her hair, cut the tips off, and place a nice bow to complete her healthy hairstyle. The make-up artist gave her the five-minute face look. All she really need was light foundation, a bit of blush, and a good lip balm to show off her natural look. The uniform was the icing on the cake.

        "WHOA!" the host club stared in awe of her beauty. She had little adjustments, but it certainly made her glow. 

        "You look super cute, (N/N)-chan!" Honey compliments. 

        "Yeah, all you need was a bit of make-up to make your features pop out more." Hikaru states. 

        "Doesn't that make-up feel a bit too heavy for you?" Haruhi asks her closest friend. (Y/N) smiles and shakes her head, moving her scented hair back and forth. 

        "Actually, it's pretty light. That was the most concern I had with make-up. I'm don't usually wear make-up, so I have no problem with it." (Y/N) replies. 

        "Aw! Look at how cute my daughter's little friend is! Haruhi, why can't you wear any make-up? Daddy wants to see his precious girl dress up like that too." Tamaki asks her. 

        "Because the last time you guys put make-up on my face, it was really heavy. I never want to experience that again." Haruhi says. Tamaki 'sobs' at how he wishes Haruhi would dress more girly. He goes straight into his little corner.

(Y/N) turns to look at Kyoya's expression. He shows no expression at all as he just stares at her. The twins came over to the Shadow King as they each place their arms on his shoulders. 

        "So Kyoya-senpai..." Hikaru says.

        "What do you think on (Y/N)'s new look?" Karou asks him. (Y/N) puts all her attention on them seeing how she wants to know his answer. Kyoya pushes up his glasses a bit.

        "Well, her outfit is alright for the school girl type. She can definitely draw in some male customers as opposed to being a maid. However, lose that make-up. She's 15. You made her look 35." Kyoya responds. The entire host club stares at him wide-eyed. Tamaki, the twins, and Honey look like they saw a puppy died. 

Kyoya walks away, not looking behind him to see (Y/N) with a shock expression and her eye twitching. 

Your POV

Y-You jerk... When I was shown new look by the stylist, I've never thought I would look so beautiful. Now... you just torn down me down like you were a wrecking ball. You really are cold-hearted. I wonder if you heart is actually made out of ice at this point. 

Well screw you too, Kyoya Ootori.