Welcome to the Host Club!

Your POV

I close the last available library door slowly. I turned around as I headed down the hallways. You'd think there'd be at least one quiet library as the school has four libraries.

I thought coming here would be more prestigious like it's reputation lead it out to be. But I believe these students, rich kids at that, only come to school to have a good time.

Grandmother, even though I haven't met you... I hope you're having a better time in heaven than I do here...

~~~~~~

Hi, my name is (Name) Irie. I'm attending Ouran Academy on a scholarship.

My father is Dr. Naoki Irie: one of Japan's most finest doctor. I'm really not exaggerating here. With his genius brain of his, he was number in his graduating class. Not only that, he exceeded in sports as well. His academics, his athletics, and his good looks makes him the perfect guy women tend to dream of. However, his attitude was cold. I guess you could say he was a cold-hearted son of a -. I MEAN, he used be like that before he met my mother.

My mother is Kotoko Irie. She's a nurse working at the same hospital as my father. She's not really the smartest, or the prettiest, or the greatest in sports... okay, she's the exact opposite of my father. Even though she lack the qualities my father had, she had something my father didn't have before: heart and determination. My mother was determined to show my father that she wasn't the idiot girl my father claimed she was.

Luckily, she did. I guess that's what made my father attracted to her. They had a few obstacles during their relationship, but they were able to overcome them. In fact, it was mother who persuaded my father to achieve his dream to become a doctor. And she became a nurse because she wanted to work alongside my father.

Ever since I was born, my father completely changed from being the cold-hearted jerk in high school to being the loving husband and father that he is.

I actually inherited by father's remarkable intelligence along with my mother's determination. With those two traits, I work hard to become a doctor like my father. I'm attending Ouran Academy to get a better education for my future career path.

Only...

~~~~~~

The libraries are FREAKING loud! Aren't libraries meant for reading and studying? Last time I check, you're not supposed to talk in the library. Ugh! What's the purpose of going to school if you're not going to learn?

I searched everywhere for a quiet place to do homework. Because I have very good memorization, I do not have the need to study. I remember everything when I read or hear it once. It's the same trait I inherit from my father. He didn't have the need to study, and he still managed to be number one in his class. Rumor has it at his old high school, he has an IQ of 200.

A room waked me up from my thoughts. I look to see the sign above the door. Music Room #3... This room seems pretty quiet. Perhaps this would be a good place to study. The precise circulation of red rose petals came into contact with my face. Where did they come from? I thought this was a music room.

"Welcome." When I open the door, I met... the Host Club. Little did I knew that when I open the door, an old friend would be there...

Haruhi's POV

We were all looking at this girl wearing a black jacket, a white tope, a pair of dark jeans, and gray short boots. Somehow I get the feeling I've seen her before...

"Well, Well. Seems like we have a new guest." Hikaru and Karou say in unison. They appeared right in front of her. "Come on in. Watching us from afar isn't fun at all. Please, Miss." they say.

The twins didn't hesitate as they tried seducing the poor girl with a couple roses. Tamaki-senpai appears next to the girl with a another rose.

"Stop that. How many times do I have to tell you boys to be more courteous to our first-time guests." Tamaki-senpai scolds the twins. He shifts his mood as addresses to the young girl. "Please don't be afraid, my princess. I welcome you to the host club." Tamaki-sempai flirts. The girl blinks for a few moments... until she glares at him.

"If you do not wish me to report you for sexual harassment, I suggest you inform me what's going on." the (h/c) girl speaks. Hikaru, Karou, Honey-senpai and Tamaki-senpai were all rather shocked at the girl's reaction.

"Sexual Harassment??!!" Tamaki exclaims. He went to sulk in his usual corner. Good grief. Honey-senpai went to comfort him as the twins were laughing.

"Look. I just walked by, and I spotted this room. I only came to find a quiet place to finish my homework. Would someone here just tell me what's going on..." she starts to ask until she is looking at me.

"Hold on. Are you Haruhi Fujioka?" she asks me. I blink for a few seconds. Then, it hit me. I remember...

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) Irie?" I ask to confirm. She smiles as she makes her way toward me.

"It's been so long since we've seen each other. I missed you, Haruhi." she says as she embraces me. I hugged her back.

I could practically feel the host club staring at us... wondering who is this girl I knew...