You Deserve Better

Start from the beginning

Jungkook has the very soft spot for Taehyung since the first time he had seen him in the wedding alter. After he came to know that Taehyung is suffering so much by that whore of Lilith, his heart has been hurting.

And, When Taehyung raised his head slowly from Jungkook's neck and looked at him with those red puffy teared eyes filled with only despair, Jungkook lost it.

He Fervourly kissed Taehyung, Taehyung also didn't hold him back. He also, with equal fervour, kissed Jungkook. Both their eyes are producing tears. One for finally feeling his love close with him and another for having his love very close with him for the last time.

Their kiss turned more passionately. Their tongues are exploring each other cavern. Taehyung's hands were wild against Jungkook's torso. Taehyung stood up abruptly, pulled Jungkook with him and lift him in the air. Jungkook immediately entangled his legs around Taehyung's torso, while he carried Jungkook towards the bed.

When they reached the bed, Taehyung made Jungkook sat on the bed while he kneeled in front of him. Both their lips are glistening with their saliva. With one last look at Jungkook's doe beautiful eyes, Taehyung lifts Jungkook's shirt a little which reveals his tummy. He buries his head on his stomach and nuzzles his nose against the hot skin. Jungkook inhales sharply at the tingling sensation.

A smooth nuzzle turned into butterfly smooches. Jungkook threw his head back, due to the force, he fell back on the bed. Now, Taehyung hovered over him. He slowly removes Jungkook's shirt, while making an unwavering eye contact with Jungkook.

When he totally took off Jungkook's shirt. He traced the sides of his body as he memorising every curves.

"Jungkook" Taehyung leaned down and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "You're the most beautiful." He whispered against his lips and captured that hot pink flesh between his own lips.

A single drop of tear left Jungkook's eyes. How long he has been waiting to hear those words from Taehyung's mouth. He felt euphoric. Taehyung touches were hot against his own skin.

Taehyung took off his own clothes as well as Jungkook's last bit of cloth.

He kissed Jungkook from head to toe as he worshipping his whole body. Every kisses were lingering in the same place for atleast ten seconds. Here and there, Jungkook can feel gentle nibbles which made him gasp for the air.

At last, when Taehyung neared his most sacred part, Jungkook lost his sanity and let out a loud moan.

Taehyung's long slender fingers are massaging his inside deliciously which made the heat inside Jungkook's stomach almost erupt. At the same time, the kisses Taehyung peppering on Jungkook's tummy made the butterflies inside his stomach goes all wild.

The soft moans coming from Jungkook's lips motivates Taehyung to drill his finger further deeper inside, which he gets rewarded by loud moan from Jungkook instantly. After that, Taehyung's only Target was that point inside Jungkook's entrance, which is his prostate.

There were no sharing of any words between them. Only soft moans, kisses, sometimes eye contacts and small smiles. They both are enjoying or more likely living in that moment.

When Taehyung removes his boxer, Jungkook can see how hard his husband is for him. He felt pride surges throughout his body. Taehyung is hard. Not because of any duress, only because of the passionate carnal desire his husband having for him.

Jungkook raises his arm to hold Taehyung's cock. His cock was so hot against his palm. He gave an experimental stroke and he immediately gets rewarded by the sharp inhale from Taehyung. With a newfound enthusiasm, he gave multiple strokes and Taehyung rewarded him with deep grunts. After a while, Taehyung let Jungkook stroke his cock.