Chapter 30 - The End

Start from the beginning

“Do what?”

“Do stupid shit and get away with it.” He pouted “I shaved my head and they nearly killed me, you exposed your sexuality at a concert and you get nothing.”

“Face it LiLi the universe just likes me better.” I mused. I ruffled his hair as I skipped from the room, yes skipped!

“Goldie Locks.” I sang when I was half way down the stairs but Laura wasn’t the one waiting for me.

My mouth dropped open as I stared at the girl in front of me, sure I had only seen her once before but she seemed angry.

“Eleanor, what’s up, where is everyone?” I asked still confused. She flicked her wavy hair from her shoulders as a smirk took over her face.

“Oh you mean Niall and Laura.” As she said Laura her face twisted into disgust which caused me to raise an eyebrow.

“Yeah where’d they go?” I asked again but she acted like I didn’t speak at all.

“Laura the lesbian best friend who you knew for a week, the one you said you didn’t like!” She shrieked causing her voice to go a higher pitch.

“What’s Laura have anything to do with this.” At my question Eleanor’s head snapped up to look at me showing me her ice cold glare.

“That bitch has everything to do with this, she stole you from me.” My eyebrows rose at her statement, wtf I was never with her.

“I was never yours for her to steal.” I exclaimed

“Yes you were, I’ve loved you since your first audition! So when your management asked me to date you I was thrilled then I get there and you sit talking about that bitch the full time! And when I ask you end up telling me you were gay but the thing is you can’t be gay, you just can’t be! It was all just a lie so you and Laura could be together but you can’t because your mine.” Sweet lord she must be one of those creepy fans who believe that I am made to be with them.

“When I went on that date I swear I didn’t know I had feelings for Laura, I didn’t know until Paris.” I mumbled with my head bowed.

“STOP LYING TO ME.” She screamed causing me to flinch.

“El calm down,” I whispered, I could see Liam at the top of the stairs doing mad hand jesters for me to calm her down before he took out his phone to call what I assume to be security.

“Your mine Lou, mine.” She mumbled. I could see her walls breaking down so I opened my arms only to have her fall into them then burst into tears.

“El you told Sugarscape didn’t you?” I asked once the pieces feel together.

I felt her nod on my shoulder before more tears appeared. It was 10 minutes later when police entered to pull Eleanor out of my arms, yes police not security; apparently Liam thought it was more serious.

She kicked and screamed before being put in the back of a police car in handcuffs. They found Laura and Niall locked in the living room.

Laura ran to me and threw her arms around my neck while I put mine on her slim waist.

“Well that was … different.” She laughed bringing her lips to mine for a sweet peck.

“I’m guessing that’s our snitch” she asked as we broke apart getting a nod yes from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I like that one.” Laura pointed at a photo of Spain for the summer.

It was 3 months after the incident and we were still going strong. Eleanor was charged for breaking an entry, resisting arrest and was diagnosed with a form of insanity.

“Yeah but that’s my favourite.” I announce pointing at the photo Laura and the little girl Elle we met at Disney land I took when they were talking. Laura was grinning like an idiot while Elle was giggling about something.

“Oh my god, when did you take this?” She asked with the same huge grin in the photo.

“It was just too cute I had too.” I smile. Nodding she lifted the photo and glued it into the scrapbook we were making.

“What did she tell you that day?” Laura asked in almost a whisper.

Smiling I lifted her hand and entwined our fingers.

“She told me that I was your prince and to make sure that I treat you like Shang would treat Mulan every day.”

Her smile grew then she lunged herself at me knocking me back on to the carpet I was laying on.

“I love you Lou, Happy Birthday.”

“I love you too Brownie.”

A/N- And there it is, I honestly have no clue if there will be a sequel or not but I’ll keep you posted. Thanks to anyone who read this and for voting and just so you know I have nothing against Eleanor it just fit into the plot.

If you could check out my friend’s @closetdirectioners story: Getting out of the friend zone, it would be most appreciated