grayson (dirty)

Your p.o.v
Im currently cudling with my boyfriend grayson on the couch watching netflix me personally, i hate scary movies and he knows that but here we are watching anabelle. He then plased his hand on your tigh and rubbed with his thumb the inside of your tigh "babe stop" you said trying to get his hand off but couldnt do to that hes stronger than you obviously "no lets do something else this movie got boring babe please you make me so hard" he said biting his lip, you find that extremelly attractive "hey and plus you hate scary movies why now attomatically you want to watch it" he said you bit your lip because he was turning you on with his hand still rubbing on your tigh "ok but im in control" you said and he smirked "fine by me" he said and you pulled him upstairs and pushed him on the bed and you went to your dresser and pulled out some hand cuffs you bought yesterday and smirked at him you took off all of his clothes and cuffed him to the bed post he let out a little moan "i like it" he said and you smirked " like what?" You asked he smiled " you in control" he said smirking "oh really well i have to be in control more" you said grinding on him he let out another moan " stop teasing babe" he said " tell me what you want" you said seducivelly " i want you to ride my dick" he said seeming fusterated you looked down at dick and it looked painfully hard " that looks painfull" you said biting your bottom lip " thats because it is painfull" he said you lifted yourself and lined his dick at your entrance and slowly sat down and you both moaned at the pleassure "mmmm that feels so good keep going faster please" he moaned you gripped on his chest and went faster bouncing on his dick "mmm that feels so good mmmm" you said, you let him go and his hands went straight to your waist helping you bounce harder and faster on him "babe flip us over and fuck the brains out of me make me not be able to walk for a week" you said inbetween moans "ok" he moaned, he flipped you two over and started pounding in you at a really fast pace "GRAYYYYYSOOONNNNN FASTER BABE" you screamed moaned you both reached your highs and he collapsed next to you and you fell asleep in each others arms.

I know it sucked sorry if you didnt liked it